Thread: One voice, many faces: a look at video game voice actors

Default One voice, many faces: a look at video game voice actors

One voice, many faces: a look at video game voice actors

The unlikeliest game characters are linked by the voices that give them life

There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar

Paul Eiding is one of my favourites, ever since I first heard him in Sacrifice. He was the Narrator in the Diablo games, the protoss advisor in SC2, etc.

Another one that's quite distinctive is Michael McConnohie, who plays Warriv in Diablo 2 and Seth in Street fighter 4 amongst others. I got a bit annoyed with all his repeated lines in Crackdown though, you have to listen to him through the whole game.

wow Claudia Black even better then i thought not only is she in Stargate and farscape but also in some awesome games.

One of my favourites is Nathan Fillion as Buck in Halo 3 ODST. He also voiced some DC animated movies.

Okay what's with revealing faces all of a sudden around here. What next adding our faces to our avatars

Anyway there is only one voice in gaming and that's Lucy Longhurst. I can hear her now

There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Anyway there is only one voice in gaming and that's Lucy Longhurst. I can hear her now
    She does have a nice voice, but apart from narrating one gaming show for about 4 years (out of the 15 years it was on), she doesn't have anything to do with gaming.

meh it's the voice I associate with gaming