Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Help with PC troubles

Cool Help with PC troubles

Hi All

I am a very big technology fan. Mostly computers and home audio/visual equipment. I repair, build, upgrade and maintain PC's after hours. Sometime I get a PC that gives me a headache and keeps me awake until I get it fixed. I use the internet to get solutions to problems I can't figure out and thought I would like to get your opinions on where you guys get your help if you have PC troubles. Whether it is online or from your friends, please let me know

The Legendary Troll Hunter OmegaFenix's Avatar

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

‚Äč

Generally Google. It's rare that I don't find at least a hint to the solution I need.

Google knows all.
    Google sees all.
    Google indexes all.
    Google will assimilate all!

Lol something tells me u gonna be disappointed with these answers ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by anon815 View Post
    Lol something tells me u gonna be disappointed with these answers ^^^
    this he should have known from the offset
    Sadly if your new at this and or are a young guy , none of these answers are far from the truth , its actually all of what you said
    your going to have to do trial and error and build up experience. and take it as it comes ......

....... O o did I see a thread about a 3 breasted women GTG cya .................................................. .................................................. ..........................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (dont judge its more interesting than what's going to happen here next ) [theres a small part of me that feels this is a thread just to build up posts for a compo hmmmmmm.......small teeny part ]

Originally posted by Tpex (2009 game review) having a knife fight in a phone booth

Yeah Google is my friend.
    Stuff I don't get from google I ask on forums or have learnt over the years through magazines, experiences and chit chat with people in the know.
    contact me if you are in Cape Town and looking for PC Hardware at very competitive pricing. We also do web and graphic design.

Expierence, The Joker, The Forum, and Google...

The maunal is your friend in the troubleshooting section most manuals have solutions to basic problems that sometimes do occur.
    Other online aids, usually the manufacters forums some do exsist.

Last resort send it in for warranty if under one.

FX-8350 | 16GB DDR3-1866 RAM | Corsair H80i | 24TB

I use google to solve my problems and there is always something who has experienced the same problem on the internet and found a solution for it.

Ichigo Ftw