Page 3 of 140 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1398

Thread: Rate the Last Game You Played

  1. #21
    Gunnery Sergeant Melek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Athlone, Cape Town
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Feeding frenzy - xbox 360 arcade game

    OMG! 2 words, GOODBYE PACMAN

    Its so simple, eat fish and grow. Iv been playing the entire weekend straight and havnt thought about going on mxit even once during the time iv been playing.

    99.9/100

  2. #22

    Default

    Batman: Arkham Asylum for 360.

    Busy with the game now. Everything about this game is jaw-dropping. Will give a proper review when im done with it but so far things are looking better than good.

    95/100 so far

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damienalexi View Post
    Batman: Arkham Asylum for 360.

    Busy with the game now. Everything about this game is jaw-dropping. Will give a proper review when im done with it but so far things are looking better than good.

    95/100 so far
    How'd you get the game before release?

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damienalexi View Post
    Batman: Arkham Asylum for 360.

    Busy with the game now. Everything about this game is jaw-dropping. Will give a proper review when im done with it but so far things are looking better than good.

    95/100 so far
    Promo Copy? Pirate? I hope it aint the latter

  5. #25
    Gunnery Sergeant Melek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Athlone, Cape Town
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thecrowing View Post
    Promo Copy? Pirate?
    Pirates are bad very bad

  6. #26

    Default

    Conquer online

    9 out of 10 because I have played this game for many years now and they are keep improving it

  7. #27

    Default

    Sins of a Solar Empire

    I really wanted to like this game. It took a while to get the hang of and I can see why some people find it enjoyable. I like 4x games but for some reason Sins of a Solar Empire wasn't able to grab me. I just can't see why IGN named it the PC game of the year for 2008.

    6.1/10

  8. #28

    Default

    GTA IV (PS3)

    After playing it first on the pc months ago I was very disappointed but I decided to give it another chance on the console and it was a much better experience. 9/10

  9. #29
    No Hobbits Allowed Isengard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    8,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deceptor View Post
    GTA IV (PS3)

    After playing it first on the pc months ago I was very disappointed but I decided to give it another chance on the console and it was a much better experience. 9/10
    May I ask why you enjoyed it more on PS3?

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Isengard View Post
    May I ask why you enjoyed it more on PS3?
    Because it was poorly ported to pc.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •