Thread: New MyGaming Android forum app

Default New MyGaming Android forum app

Regarding, the Tapatalk forum app.

It's been giving us endless grief, so we've uploaded a whole new app - the official vBulletin forum app.

https://market.android.com/details?i...etin.build_654

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Regarding, the Tapatalk forum app.

It's been giving us endless grief, so we've uploaded a whole new app - the official vBulletin forum app.

https://market.android.com/details?i...etin.build_654

Yes, but that forum ap was the old outdated tapatalk. The one I'm using right now is perfect.

If you are talking about the "new vb" one and not updated again, then that one is lank crap to say the least.

We've talked about this and wax magically ignored, the head in sand syndrome over at myb
    http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthre...app-for-iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    // Previously known as Blind Faith or Pr⊕phet
    // Sign up to Greenman Gaming and get $2 FREE in-store credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pr⊕phet View Post
    We've talked about this and wax magically ignored, the head in sand syndrome over at myb
    http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthre...app-for-iPhone
    Just because we don't climb into every thread doesn't mean we don't see it or take it into account.

RPM and I debated the issue of Tapatalk versus vBulletin extensively, and unfortunately Tapatalk's process for paying for and updating white labeled apps is slow and tedious. That was the decider in the end.

The vBulletin app also allows us to moderate right from the app. Obviously there were trade-offs between the two apps and we're hoping vB catches up design-wise quickly.

Using the official apps from vBulletin seemed like the logical to do, but we'll see how their development goes. If someone out there offers a forum app that's significantly better than the official ones at a competitive price and that makes it easy for us to get updated builds I'm sure we'll take a look at it.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Great Thanks, will be giving it a try tonight

Cool will download this now, the current one I have installed just isn't there in terms of stability and usability atm.

seems ok, i personally had no issues with the other , only gripe was it didnt show imageshack images

Originally posted by Tpex (2009 game review) having a knife fight in a phone booth

Quote Originally Posted by The Extremist View Post
    Just because we don't climb into every thread doesn't mean we don't see it or take it into account.

RPM and I debated the issue of Tapatalk versus vBulletin extensively, and unfortunately Tapatalk's process for paying for and updating white labeled apps is slow and tedious. That was the decider in the end.

The vBulletin app also allows us to moderate right from the app. Obviously there were trade-offs between the two apps and we're hoping vB catches up design-wise quickly.

Using the official apps from vBulletin seemed like the logical to do, but we'll see how their development goes. If someone out there offers a forum app that's significantly better than the official ones at a competitive price and that makes it easy for us to get updated builds I'm sure we'll take a look at it.
    We? You are you? Mia ic?

Current (last time I've used it) vb app is just lacking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pr⊕phet View Post
    We? You are you? Mia ic?
    Sorry, this is Jan. We decided just to repurpose my existing MyGaming login (from before I joined MyBB) as my official account :P
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Extremist View Post
    Sorry, this is Jan. We decided just to repurpose my existing MyGaming login (from before I joined MyBB) as my official account :P
    /updates the ██████ file