Thread: HP Support Complaint

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angry HP Support Complaint

Does anybody know who I can contact/ lodge a complaint with, about poor HP Support.
    Bought a HP laptop on the 7th December 2011, it packed up 3 weeks later, just before new years and now I have to wait till end of January 2012 for part replacement!!!
    Spoke to HP South Africa, about a replacement, (the thing is still brand new), but all I get from them is they will try to speed up the courier service!!!

Help

www.hellopeter.com to the rescue!
    Please keep all extremities tucked in...

MyGaming Comp Authoritah sycogrim's Avatar

Did they forward you on to Let me Repair??
    All it takes is ONE BAD DAY tO ReDuCe the SaNesT Man Alive To LuNaCy. That's How Far The World Is From Where I am. JUST ONE BAD DAY

Blog Entries . YouTube Channel and Playlists

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox
    I'm gonna tolerate and love...........THE SHIT OUTTA YOU
    Shadowfox's response to me in my failed attempts to annoy him

Quote Originally Posted by sycogrim View Post
    Did they forward you on to Let me Repair??
    I dropped the laptop off at Let me Repair on 3 Jan 2012

Let me Repair they told me to contact HP, after it was booked in, and I was informed that the part might only be here at end of the month!
    Last edited by CrouxL; 18-01-2012 at 09:16 AM.

MyGaming Comp Authoritah sycogrim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrouxL View Post
    I dropped the laptop off at Let me Repair on 3 Jan 2012

Let me Repair they told me to contact HP, after it was booked in, and I was informed that the part might only be here at end of the month!
    Let me Repair are a bunch of fucking tards, you should purchase the 3 year on site warranty next time, then you never have to deal with that company. I hate them so much...
    All it takes is ONE BAD DAY tO ReDuCe the SaNesT Man Alive To LuNaCy. That's How Far The World Is From Where I am. JUST ONE BAD DAY

Blog Entries . YouTube Channel and Playlists

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox
    I'm gonna tolerate and love...........THE SHIT OUTTA YOU
    Shadowfox's response to me in my failed attempts to annoy him

Quote Originally Posted by sycogrim View Post
    Let me Repair are a bunch of fucking tards, you should purchase the 3 year on site warranty next time, then you never have to deal with that company. I hate them so much...
    If your HP is still under its 1 year warranty you can buy the 3 year on site

thanks, will keep that in mind for future referance

I've heard let me repair it is quite slow. iVolve is where i send all my HP warranty claims. Depending on the warranty though, we generally have 3 year on-site so they come out. Normally the next day unless its a rare/uncommon part.

Quote Originally Posted by CrouxL View Post
    Does anybody know who I can contact/ lodge a complaint with, about poor HP Support.
    Bought a HP laptop on the 7th December 2011, it packed up 3 weeks later, just before new years and now I have to wait till end of January 2012 for part replacement!!!
    Spoke to HP South Africa, about a replacement, (the thing is still brand new), but all I get from them is they will try to speed up the courier service!!!

Help
    Cant you use the CPA to get them to give you a brand new laptop according to the law?

Ichigo Ftw