Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Gran Turismo Gets Lamborghini

  1. #1

    Default Gran Turismo Gets Lamborghini

    For the PS3 Fans another good Read... Including the PSP fans

    http://ps3.ign.com/articles/101/1010531p1.html

    FX-8350 | 16GB DDR3-1866 RAM | Corsair H80i | 24TB

  2. #2

    Default

    They should finish the game instead and stop teasing us with flashy pictures

    But looks good though

  3. #3

    Default

    All I can say is that I am waiting very patiently for GT5 .

  4. #4

    Default

    I think the whole Gt community is waiting for this game as patiently as they can... But the games keeps getting delayed and then we here there are more fetures... This better be all what all that is hyped up to be...

    FX-8350 | 16GB DDR3-1866 RAM | Corsair H80i | 24TB

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAP_Tech View Post
    I think the whole Gt community is waiting for this game as patiently as they can... But the games keeps getting delayed and then we here there are more fetures... This better be all what all that is hyped up to be...
    The game never had release date so how can it be delayed
    Its just been in production for quite sometime much like Alan Wake, I know Polyphony will be giving us a great game once its completed.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    973

    Default

    Yeah it looks good. I love good racing titles, and with good cars in them it only makes things that much better.

  7. #7

    Default

    But forza has datsun hahaha



  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Q121 View Post
    But forza has datsun hahaha


    These screenshots don't look as good as the others I've seen of Forza

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solidus View Post
    The game never had release date so how can it be delayed
    Its just been in production for quite sometime much like Alan Wake, I know Polyphony will be giving us a great game once its completed.
    Not true its been getting tentative release dates since 3 months ago, besides the eta on online shopping websites. The games was to be release on 4 different occassions but it was said they added new features and still in production. The last date i heard, before getting the November/December release date of this year, was June 2010.

    If it comes nearer the better for us, but taking into account that this was the longest wait for a GT release ever let alone a PS3 game, think its been in development since the launch of the PS3 way back when.

    FX-8350 | 16GB DDR3-1866 RAM | Corsair H80i | 24TB

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAP_Tech View Post
    Not true its been getting tentative release dates since 3 months ago, besides the eta on online shopping websites. The games was to be release on 4 different occassions but it was said they added new features and still in production. The last date i heard, before getting the November/December release date of this year, was June 2010.

    If it comes nearer the better for us, but taking into account that this was the longest wait for a GT release ever let alone a PS3 game, think its been in development since the launch of the PS3 way back when.
    Online retailers don't count.
    Sony Computer Entertainment and Polyphony Digital have to give a release date and if they don't stick to that then it would have been pushed backed / delayed.

    All we've heard so far are guesstimates from all over the web and there hasn't been any official announcements.

    Example of delays would be Splinter Cell, Ubisoft announced at E3 that it will release 09 then they released a statement saying only in 2010.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •