Page 1 of 669 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Thread: Guild Wars 2

Default Guild Wars 2

Discussion is kind of hap-hazard at the moment and all over the place, so let's keep it to one thread

-----

Rumour has it that the Guild Wars 2 trailer will be released in a few days time at some gaming convention.

This is one rumour I REALLY hope is true. And I seriously hope the trailer is CGI like the Prophecies and Factions trailers were.

Would be nice to get some screenies and info along with the trailer so as to have an insight as to how it will look in-game.
    Last edited by Lydon; 19-08-2009 at 04:43 AM.
    PSN: LydonMcG

I'm looking forward to GW2 , is there an official release date yet?

I am playing GW1 all over again just to get story right. Man, I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptor View Post
    I'm looking forward to GW2 , is there an official release date yet?
    No there isn't.

The developers have stated, however, that they are ready to unveil it "very soon." They're most likely keeping mum so as not to steal Aion's thunder.
    PSN: LydonMcG

Man it's been so long since any news surfaced on GW2 that any little bits of information would be great. I can't wait for the beta already.

mortal online mortal online mortal online mortal online mortal online mortal online mortal online mortal online mortal online mortal online mortal online mortal online mortal online mortal online mortal online mortal online mortal online mortal online mortal online mortal online mortal online mortal online ....
    // Previously known as Blind Faith or Pr⊕phet
    // Sign up to Greenman Gaming and get $2 FREE in-store credit.

Hmmm, I'm not sure they'll show anything yet...

I havent finished any of the GW1 games yet!

But I own:
    2 copies of Prophecies
    4 copies of Factions
    3 copies of Nightfalls
    3 copies of Eye of the north

Wait... what?

Yep, like I said in the other thread... lots of specualtion around announcements.

Players are hungry for some news.

Gamescon is at the end of August and PAX 4-6 September. Most guys hopes are on PAX for some GW2 news.
    What the mind can conceive, it can achieve.

Isn't gonna give you up Oculate's Avatar

www.guildwars2.com

animated and shiny /drools

I'll die if I have to wait til 2011 for the release - that's the rumoured release date atm. I'm for one hoping that it's a complete lie - GW is starting to lose players. That's how it's feeling to me anyways.

If they can at least have the beta running by the first half of next year I think it will help. All I'm really doing is title hunting at the moment, but that's only going to carry me so far.