Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: (closed) Win Saints Row The Third (PC)

Default (closed) Win Saints Row The Third (PC)

Thanks to Ster Kinekor Entertainment we have three copies of Saints Row The Third to give away for the three major platforms, and we'll be doing so over the next three weeks. See what we did there?

This week we'll be giving away the PC version of the game.

To sweeten the prize, we also have three totally awesome Saints Row character bobble heads to accompany each game prize.

How to enter

- Post a short paragraph in this thread explaining why you want Saints Row The Third.

- Post only once in this thread. Spamming or conversing in the thread gets you disqualified.

- Make sure you are up to speed with the MyGaming Forum rules.

- Must be a resident of South Africa.

Winner announce

One winner will be chosen on Friday, 2 March 2012, at 11AM.

If the prize is not claimed by Monday, 5 March 2012, a new winner will be chosen at 48 hour intervals until claimed.

The winners will be announced in this thread. Be sure to check back to claim your prize.

The competition starts now; GO GO GO!

Good luck!

I will rend flesh with my giant purple dildo *efg*
    // Previously known as Blind Faith or Pr⊕phet
    // Sign up to Greenman Gaming and get $2 FREE in-store credit.

Shweeet!! Count me in! This game looks like a lot of fun and crazy at the same time. Bobble heads looks awesome btw.
    "We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe."

The thing that should not be Tsar's Avatar

To kill kill kill kill kill in a clown suit
    Also would like to play around in it.

Looks cool and would love to play this game. They remind me of the Wii characters.

Ichigo Ftw

Cool

For all my sweet talking of the Saints Row girls at GamesCom 2011 =D

Yes I took this photo
    ~ crafted from the souls of gods

Wow another giveaway? Awesome.

Well after finding this giveaway i went over youtube to check out the game. I must say its looks really over the top and everything is taken to the extremes. The sky diving stint looks absolutely crazy. I might buy this game if i dont win.

I want Saints Row: The Third for PC because I've wanted one of those bobbleheads since I first heard of them being released. Besides that, it's because I can't find them for sale anywhere in SA. D:

I would love to win this game all because of the exploding madness of controlled chaos resulting in anything is possible within the awesomeness of a mind blowing sandbox

I would love to win it because purple is the new sexy.