Thread: PS Vita review (MyGaming)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default PS Vita review (MyGaming)

PS Vita review (MyGaming)

Sony’s latest toy is certainly sleek – but is it worth it?

Tis a good review, didn't think the PS vita would cost the same/more then a ps3

I got mine for R1900.

Thanks for the review.

Is there any chance of getting hold of one to give away in one of Ye Famous My Gaming Compo?
    =|This space for rent|=

They made a huge blunder with those memory cards, they should have just used regular SD cards.

It's small things like this that's going to really hurt sales. I mean those propriety cards are ludicrously expensive, then the device and games don't really do much better.

Barrier of entry is the Vita's biggest hurdle right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Isengard View Post
    They made a huge blunder with those memory cards, they should have just used regular SD cards.

It's small things like this that's going to really hurt sales. I mean those propriety cards are ludicrously expensive, then the device and games don't really do much better.

Barrier of entry is the Vita's biggest hurdle right now.
    Apparently - don't quote me on this, it's just something I heard - Sony didn't want people using SD cards which wouldn't be able to perform at the required spec in terms of read/write speeds. Dunno how true it is - but I've got a generic card in my PSP, and it has hiccupped a couple of times. So - it's a possibility.

I'm sure there will be third-party versions of them eventually as well - all it takes is a little bit of patience.