Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guild Wars 2 South African Guild Interested?

Question Guild Wars 2 South African Guild Interested?

I am planning on creating a South African guild once Guild Wars 2 goes live but i am looking if anyone would be interested before i take it abit further by making a guild website etc.

If we get enough people that are interested we can talk about a guild name we can use and take it from their by creating a website and getting a Teamspeak server and whatever we still need.

But for now please leave a comment if you would be interested before we take it further.

Those that are interested i made a TEMP forum we can discuss the guild name we can use before creating a permanent forum and domain here, you don't have to register on the forum to post, just list your MyGaming forum name.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/gw2sa/index.php?

My Goal: Making a big South African Local Guild for Guild Wars 2.
    Last edited by Shirou; 26-03-2012 at 11:19 PM.

Please could you rather make your own thread than hijacking my thread, I am planning on making my own South African GW2 guild, i know about Unforgiven and i met the Guild Leader

Planning on gathering alot that are interested so once GW2 is live we have many locals and enjoy GW2 together.

My Goal: Making a big South African Local Guild for Guild Wars 2.
    Last edited by Shirou; 26-03-2012 at 11:19 PM.

Just go and post your Guild info on Guild Wars 2 South Africa forums.

They won't mind and it is a multi guild community website.

www.guildwars2sa.co.za

Quote Originally Posted by Sou1Co11ector View Post
    Just go and post your Guild info on Guild Wars 2 South Africa forums.

They won't mind and it is a multi guild community website.

www.guildwars2sa.co.za
    I was their that website is dead like a lemon, but i'll throw a post on the forum.

I have setup a POLL if you would be interested joining please vote

http://z13.invisionfree.com/gw2sa/index.php?showtopic=2

Instead of making multiple SA guilds that fractures the community further we should really pool our resources and make one united SA guild. I know that Shadowfox definitely has plans to carry his guild over from GW1. So perhaps the two of you should come to some sort of arrangement?

Quote Originally Posted by Isengard View Post
    Instead of making multiple SA guilds that fractures the community further we should really pool our resources and make one united SA guild. I know that Shadowfox definitely has plans to carry his guild over from GW1. So perhaps the two of you should come to some sort of arrangement?
    I don't mind, i was planning myself making a SWTOR SA guild but then Stefan was on that, because was not sure if i would like the game or not at that time.

But been planning since i heard bout GW2 why not start a SA guild.

The Guild Wars 2 SA Site is in stasis. Soul is rebuilding the site so everyone is waiting until it is done before they add content. Reading the updates on the site might help you understand.

Best bet would be to get a sub forum for the guild there.

Isengard. You will never in a million years a get all SA players to join one guild, ever ever.

"What's with the poop face?"

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    Isengard. You will never in a million years a get all SA players to join one guild, ever ever.
    Been in the trade for that to long and understandable It's like you will never get all ISP companies working together.

And yea Spartan i posted on the Guild Wars 2 Site as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    The Guild Wars 2 SA Site is in stasis. Soul is rebuilding the site so everyone is waiting until it is done before they add content. Reading the updates on the site might help you understand.

Best bet would be to get a sub forum for the guild there.

Probably not, but instead of 100 guilds popping up, each taking it's share of our admittedly small community is perhaps not the best thing.

Some communication between the guys who want to start guilds might help us have less guilds with much higher numbers per guild which is what we want at the end of the day.