Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Dishonored

Default Dishonored

Dishonored casts you as a supernatural assassin driven by revenge. You are the once-trusted bodyguard of the beloved Empress. Framed for her murder, you become an infamous assassin, known only by the disturbing mask that has become your calling card. In a time of uncertainty, when the city is being besieged by plague and ruled by an oppressive government armed with strange technologies, dark forces conspire to bestow upon you abilities beyond those of any common man.

In Dishonored, creatively eliminate your targets with the flexible combat system as you combine the numerous supernatural abilities, weapons and unusual gadgets at your disposal. Pursue your enemies under the cover of darkness or ruthlessly attack them head on with weapons drawn. The outcome of each mission plays out based on the choices you make.
    Can you say assasins creed mixed with the oppresion of half life 2 and some bullet time for the fun of it.
    The screenshots looks a bit oily hopefully it won't end up looking like that.

http://www.dishonored.com/
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!

The Legendary Troll Hunter OmegaFenix's Avatar

Just watched this. Its looking good but hard to tell exactly since its a CGI trailer. They ran a feature in Edge last year about this that looked promising. Will keep an eye on this.
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

It looks good, but I'm a bit worried that the official gameplay pics are so grey. I'm tired of brown and grey games. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Graal View Post
    It looks good, but I'm a bit worried that the official gameplay pics are so grey. I'm tired of brown and grey games. :<
    Its looks steampunkish

Well if it's anything like Theif them I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by MOnk View Post
    Well if it's anything like Theif them I'm in.
    O I would not mind a thief style game again some fun times.

Quote Originally Posted by tpex View Post
    Its looks steampunkish
    Yes, but what bothers me is that devs seem to have this idea that Steampunk = grey. Why can't it be steampunk and have the normal colour palette as well?

OMFG. It's infected with GFWL. (have a look at the end of the vid...)

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    no man go look again it is games for windows without the live

Quote Originally Posted by Graal View Post
    Yes, but what bothers me is that devs seem to have this idea that Steampunk = grey. Why can't it be steampunk and have the normal colour palette as well?
    I don't know what you talking about though, yes the outside scenes looks a bit gray, such as a distopian, turn of the century, European, industrialized city would look, the I see plenty of colour in the other screenshots.

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    That does put a damper on it, why do they insist on using that shit? New Vegas does not have it?