Thread: Why Not Turn Your Honda Into A Bugatti Veyron?

Default Why Not Turn Your Honda Into A Bugatti Veyron?

Some brilliant entrepreneur on eBay is offering a fiberglass body kit designed to turn your $1,600 mid-'90s Honda Civic coupe into the $1.6 million Bugatti Veyron for just $4,500. Buy it. Buy it now. You absolutely must.

"But Matt, don't you hate faux body kits on cars?" you could, potentially, ask.

Sort of. I loathe certain types of body kits, but am generally impressed by your average Fauxrarri or other Fiero/MR2 based product. They're hopeful in a very sad yet also entertaining way.

What kills me is when someone takes an otherwise performance capable car and tried to create something fake out of it. The most hideous recent example might be the faux Lamborghini Acura NSX.

Like most enthusiasts I hold the Acura NSX in high regard. Convert it to Honda badges? Sure. Completely disguise the simple beauty of the car with a Lamborghini shell and I will think the sorts of horrible thoughts usually reserved for the criminally insane or people in the studio audience of a Two And A Half Men taping.
    So, if you're going to ruin a car, you might as well ruin a 1992-95 Honda Civic. Odds are if you can find a coupe of that era some would-be Fast And Furious-er type has already done terrible, despicable things to it.

Besides, re-bodying a Civic as a Fauxgatti in this terrible way is such a bad idea it's a good idea. Like a bacon cheeseburger between two Krispy Kreme donuts it'll probably kill you, but there are worse ways to go.
    http://jalopnik.com/5886086/why-not-...bugatti-veyron

Lmfao xD Mappy you would love this xD
    Eat - Sleep - Overclock - Repeat

The Legendary Troll Hunter OmegaFenix's Avatar
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

‚Äč

thats a fail on the other hand some replicas can fool almost anyone like this very accurate veryon replica

designed by a guy called orlando M

That's HORRIBLE

Edit: The Veyron is the best car ever made. To see a replica of one.... Sacrilege.

What I want to know is...

If you are going to go to the trouble of making a replica of a successful brand name vehicle (I mean the actual person making the moulds etc. Not the buyer of the kit), why not just design your own bloody car and make it?

I would have such feelings of pride once I look at something of my own design. AND IT WOULD BE MY BATMOBILE!

The headmobile if you care.

Quote Originally Posted by the joker View Post

http://jalopnik.com/5886086/why-not-...bugatti-veyron

lmfao xd mappy you would love this xd

vtec kicked in yo

Quote Originally Posted by Dohc-WP View Post
    thats a fail on the other hand some replicas can fool almost anyone like this very accurate veryon replica

designed by a guy called orlando M

If i was on the street that would fool me, besides the height of the car. But that is just amazing