Page 2 of 178 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Diablo III - General Discussion Thread

I am taking off on the 15th because I am management and that's what I decided.
    I have a feeling though the only place I will be able to play the game however is at work but that would have to be on the gf's laptop until we have a decent connection at home. Does anyone know if I can install the game on two computers from one copy of D3?
    contact me if you are in Cape Town and looking for PC Hardware at very competitive pricing. We also do web and graphic design.

The Legendary Troll Hunter OmegaFenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simon View Post
    I am taking off on the 15th because I am management and that's what I decided.
    I have a feeling though the only place I will be able to play the game however is at work but that would have to be on the gf's laptop until we have a decent connection at home. Does anyone know if I can install the game on two computers from one copy of D3?
    Considering you log into it like you do WoW and the client then authenticates you I dont see why not. If you'll be able to log into the game from 2 different machines at the same time is highly unlikely though.
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

Eh Glordit.... I posted that one page back.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Eh Glordit.... I posted that one page back.
    I guess I was just too slow

Going to stay home from the 15th - 21st unless there are urgent work to be done
    "All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope" - Winston Churchill

Default Diablo III - General Discussion Thread

Me and my wife are both taking leave on the 15th. We plan to get ours via the midnight launch at BT. Does anyone know from what time we are going to have access to euro servers on the 15th in SA?

Quote Originally Posted by Spook View Post
    Me and my wife are both taking leave on the 15th. We plan to get ours via the midnight launch at BT. Does anyone know from what time we are going to have access to euro servers on the 15th in SA?
    Its an int launch. So worst case scenario your will get into the Servers at 1am on the 15th SA local time as there is an hour difference between EU. If you wanna connect to the US servers it may be more like 8am on the 15th.

EDIT: I stand corrected, see Avatar's post below.
    Last edited by OmegaFenix; 02-05-2012 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaFenix View Post
    Its an int launch. So worst case scenario your will get into the Servers at 1am on the 15th SA local time as there is an hour difference between EU. If you wanna connect to the US servers it may be more like 8am on the 15th.
    Just.. no.

For the European region, the game servers will go live at 00:01 CEST on May 15.
    Which is 00:01 SAST.

Source

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    Just.. no.

Which is 00:01 SAST.

Source
    Ah cool, I was sure it would be GMT. Oh well. So if you pre-load here in the UK you can start playing at 11pm on the 14th