Page 3 of 178 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Diablo III - General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaFenix:653936
    Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    Just.. no.

Which is 00:01 SAST.

Source
    Ah cool, I was sure it would be GMT. Oh well. So if you pre-load here in the UK you can start playing at 11pm on the 14th
    I write a exam on the 15th and the 16th... Stats, I can do that next semester.

The Legendary Troll Hunter OmegaFenix's Avatar

Here is a interesting conundrum. Over the last few weeks Blizzard has been releasing the character class spots, this week was Wizard - the last class to be revealed. However....

Why is there another spot open between the wizard and the launch? Mystery Character? Who Knows. I just thought it... Odd.
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

They did mention that there will be a chance before launch for ppl who missed some of the classes to get those stuff again before launch again. Maybe that is what it is for...
    Last edited by SnowWar; 02-05-2012 at 01:03 PM.
    "All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope" - Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by SnowWar View Post
    They did mention that there will be a chance before launch for ppl who missed some of the classes to those stuff before launch again. Maybe that is what it is for...
    Its either a Auction House or Artisants or Followers Spot or.... a 6th Character Class. ?

Quick question.

What is the difference between buying the game at BT games (Or any other shop for that matter) for R450, and straight from the Blizzard site for +-R600? Besides the price of course :P

Quote Originally Posted by scruff304 View Post
    Quick question.

What is the difference between buying the game at BT games (Or any other shop for that matter) for R450, and straight from the Blizzard site for +-R600? Besides the price of course :P
    The exchange rate.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaFenix View Post
    The exchange rate.
    Thanks for that. That part I understand.

OK, well I already got the installer. So if I buy from BT, do they just send me the key and away I go?

Think it will be the last unlock on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by scruff304 View Post
    Thanks for that. That part I understand.

OK, well I already got the installer. So if I buy from BT, do they just send me the key and away I go?
    If you buy it direct from Blizzard it will automatically be added to your games library on Battle.net, you download the client, install and once the servers are live, log in and away you go.

If you buy retail you will need to install (possibly patch) the client, sign into battle.net and add Diablo 3 to your game library manually by entering the CD key provided with your retail copy. Once this is done, launch client, sign in & away you go.

I highly doubt they will send you a key, if you buy from them they send you the physical retail disc. Unless they have started some sort of direct download system since I left.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaFenix View Post
    If you buy it direct from Blizzard it will automatically be added to your games library on Battle.net, you download the client, install and once the servers are live, log in and away you go.

If you buy retail you will need to install (possibly patch) the client, sign into battle.net and add Diablo 3 to your game library manually by entering the CD key provided with your retail copy. Once this is done, launch client, sign in & away you go.

I highly doubt they will send you a key, if you buy from them they send you the physical retail disc. Unless they have started some sort of direct download system since I left.
    Now that is what I was looking for, ta.

Will try my luck on launch day to buy at BT games. If no luck, will get it online.