Page 1 of 178 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1775

Thread: Diablo III - General Discussion Thread

  1. #1
    The Legendary Troll Hunter OmegaFenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Not here....
    Posts
    34,144

    Default Diablo III - General Discussion Thread

    With D3 literally around the Corner & The Beta coming to a close I figured its about time we get a general D3 thread. So here it is.

    I'll start it off by saying I'll be going HERE and have those devs Sign my Copy of Book of Cain.
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"


  2. #2
    simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Same place I was 2 minutes ago
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    So basically you created a thread bragging that you would be getting a signed copy of something lol.
    Well I will be going here http://www.spur.co.za/ before going to a launch at a hidden location in order to full the stomach with a good 2 for 1 deal.
    contact me if you are in Cape Town and looking for PC Hardware at very competitive pricing. We also do web and graphic design.

  3. #3

    Default

    ^^lol.

    I am slightly envious of the fact that the devs will be there. NICE. Enjoy!!
    "We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe."

  4. #4

    Default

    It all makes sense now...


    I was thinking WTF you going to fly to the UK to get a signed book.

  5. #5
    The Legendary Troll Hunter OmegaFenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Not here....
    Posts
    34,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simon View Post
    So basically you created a thread bragging that you would be getting a signed copy of something lol.
    Well I will be going here http://www.spur.co.za/ before going to a launch at a hidden location in order to full the stomach with a good 2 for 1 deal.
    No I created a Diablo 3 general discussion thread, decided to drop a little bragging in to boot.
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"


  6. #6

    Default

    It's worth bragging about it since I'm jealous.

    I wish we had Diablo III today already since it's a public holiday. Ha take that OmegaFenix!

    On Thursday though I got to go ask for at least one day's leave on the 15th. I really hope I get it. Even better will be if I can get two days. Buy lots of snacks and drinks and whatnot and just play Diablo III for two days straight. Man that would be awesome.

  7. #7
    The Legendary Troll Hunter OmegaFenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Not here....
    Posts
    34,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    It's worth bragging about it since I'm jealous.

    I wish we had Diablo III today already since it's a public holiday. Ha take that OmegaFenix!

    On Thursday though I got to go ask for at least one day's leave on the 15th. I really hope I get it. Even better will be if I can get two days. Buy lots of snacks and drinks and whatnot and just play Diablo III for two days straight. Man that would be awesome.
    If u actually had it today that would be a worthy counter argument... But you don't so...

    Won't you wife take issue with this 48 hour diablo binge?
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"


  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaFenix View Post
    If u actually had it today that would be a worthy counter argument... But you don't so...

    Won't you wife take issue with this 48 hour diablo binge?
    Nah, she's fine with it. I'm more worried about my boss.

  9. #9

  10. #10
    The Legendary Troll Hunter OmegaFenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Not here....
    Posts
    34,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Nah, she's fine with it. I'm more worried about my boss.
    LOL! Proof that you made a good choice, my wife is busy with exams then so Im good also. I can't take off however. Lost too many days the last 4 weeks already.

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post

    Thats awesome.
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •