Thread: NFS: Porsche Unleashed

Default NFS: Porsche Unleashed

Not that an old game, but still one that most people probably forgot about. A NFS game all about Porches might sound boring, but what made it interesting was that you could mod all your cars with money that you won during the races. Wish they would make more games like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Geist116 View Post
    Not that an old game, but still one that most people probably forgot about. A NFS game all about Porches might sound boring, but what made it interesting was that you could mod all your cars with money that you won during the races. Wish they would make more games like this.
    Couldn't agree with you more. EA should look at the older games and consider sticking to the formulas that made those games great.

I remember that I wasn't very fond of this at first, then getting really into it. Was a great game, especially the roaming drive feature, where you were able to just drive around a map for a while with no real objective.
    That's what she said.

The Dork Knight.

Eastern Cape, about 70meters from the ocean

Fist NFS game I played. Loved it. The Graphics blew me away when I first saw it, "photorealistic!" we all shouted.