Thread: Afrihost launches 10Mbps uncapped ADSL for under R1,000 per month

Default Afrihost launches 10Mbps uncapped ADSL for under R1,000 per month

Afrihost launches 10Mbps uncapped ADSL for under R1,000 per month

Afrihost has launched a 10Mbps uncapped ADSL service, significantly undercutting its competitors

Just told my boss about this, he wants to swap over to it next month. Thanks for the article James, hopefully it will make my life here a lot easier.
    contact me if you are in Cape Town and looking for PC Hardware at very competitive pricing. We also do web and graphic design.

I've been testing the account and will publish my results shortly. So far it's been great, but I'm also keen to do a follow-up to test the service levels once I've pushed past the fair usage limits.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I've been testing the account and will publish my results shortly. So far it's been great, but I'm also keen to do a follow-up to test the service levels once I've pushed past the fair usage limits.
    Ah that would be awesome. Are you testing it at work ie with multiple computers using that connection or is it a home connection and only being used by a couple computers.
    contact me if you are in Cape Town and looking for PC Hardware at very competitive pricing. We also do web and graphic design.