Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Android Apps

Question Android Apps

I wondering if anyone can help me with something.

I recently got an Android phone, but most of the apps (that can work on my phone) don't wanna download.

Even the MyGaming App doesn't wanna download. It shows "Downloading" but no data transfer is taking place.

Any help will be appreciated.

Yeah it happens quiet a few times, only way to resolve it is a good restart of your device, or holding home and ending the App market through your processes.

I get the same thing when I am running very low on space... even if there is enough space on the phone for the app.

Quote Originally Posted by TBlaar View Post
    I get the same thing when I am running very low on space... even if there is enough space on the phone for the app.
    I have the same problem

Managed to get the MyGaming App downloaded.

some apps you can download from the web and load onto your phone

legally

Quote Originally Posted by strategos View Post
    some apps you can download from the web and load onto your phone

legally
    I need to do that. Cause I wanna see how Angry Birds will run on my phone

You could ask someone to send you the .apk file so you can install it from the memory card instead of downloading, there are also sites that let you download the apk files directly instead of sending it to your phone but I don't know of any that might have MyGaming.

There are apk files on mediafire. Also you can download apk files directly from the store using chrome + extension. http://codekiem.com/2012/02/24/apk-downloader/

Once I've downloaded these files, where do I store them? And how does it do any installations, if need be?