Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Mass Effect 3 Rebellion Pack DLC launching next week

  1. #1

    Default Mass Effect 3 Rebellion Pack DLC launching next week

    Mass Effect 3 Rebellion Pack DLC launching next week

    New places to go, new things to kill.

  2. #2

    Default

    Another DLC (which'll hopefully be at no cost to us) for ME3.

    I barely play ME3 at all anymore. Never hurts to have more I guess.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [H]agan View Post
    Another DLC (which'll hopefully be at no cost to us) for ME3.

    I barely play ME3 at all anymore. Never hurts to have more I guess.
    The thing that is putting us of the game at the moment is that we don't get anything good from buying the packs so far I have gotten 6 Grogan Adepts. and just 10k exp with it now really I don't want that I want my guns upgraded so we can take on gold.
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!


  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crzwaco View Post
    The thing that is putting us of the game at the moment is that we don't get anything good from buying the packs so far I have gotten 6 Grogan Adepts. and just 10k exp with it now really I don't want that I want my guns upgraded so we can take on gold.
    So true. I got a gun (thinking about this now) when I still played ME3 called The Governor or something like that... And I never really got the chance to properly use that weapon

    In time I reckon I'll get back to playing Mass Effect again...

  5. #5

    Default

    With diablo now out and next up is guild wars 2 I just don't know when
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!


  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crzwaco View Post
    With diablo now out and next up is guild wars 2 I just don't know when
    I don't have the luxury of Diablo 3, but I'm still quite busy with those I do have.

  7. #7

    Default

    What is this online pass that they mentioned? Did I get one with the CE edition or is it something one should purchase extra?

    No guts, no glory, no brain, same story.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperGTI View Post
    What is this online pass that they mentioned? Did I get one with the CE edition or is it something one should purchase extra?
    Isn't an online pass Free Play for a certain amount of time?

  9. #9

    Default

    Ok, just got it... It is provide free for people who purchased the game new.
    Ok, so more free stuff... not bad. Doesn't really sound like EA, but perhaps they are trying to change.

    Haven't played much ME3 recently... partially because the ending put me off but for the multiplayer part, mostly time constraints. Will maybe give MP another go this weekend.

    No guts, no glory, no brain, same story.

  10. #10

    Default

    For people who want to farm in ME3 just play firebase white with geth on gold and play Turian sentinal. Use overload with other guys to use tech burst combo and use the biotic power to do biotic combo as well. Tech burst is lethal to geth so it helps farm.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •