Page 2 of 335 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: ...TV Series...

i just stopped with Stargate Atlantis as i was awesome till all the uber characters i liked was taken away. plus the introduction of how the replicates was made clashed with SG1 and then i decided seriously this is just poo, well for my anyways.

i'm allmost done with dexter se3 and it is just seriously lacking. i can concur that knight rider just is erfy, then again getting sex and the city maybe thats something to watch inbetween while i wait for the next seasons/episodes of heroes/lost/dexter.

well i could always try weeds and scrubs
    // Previously known as Blind Faith or Pr⊕phet
    // Sign up to Greenman Gaming and get $2 FREE in-store credit.

I have yet to find a TV live-action show that has appealed to me for any extended time.

I liked the idea of Dexter but it went downhill - as you mention Necuno. Again I liked the idea of True Blood, and well, that show did nothing for me. There are a lot more, but I have given up for now. Will stick to my Anime!

*For some reason I feel more emotional connection to animated characters... odd*

Cause for some reason anime has never been crappy.. we shall not utter gundam here ;P

Crappy anime, I've seen plenty, worst of which was the sacrileges Final Fantasy Unlimited.
    As for series, Heroes season 3 kinda hit the final nail in the coffin for the series IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Isengard View Post
    Crappy anime, I've seen plenty, worst of which was the sacrileges Final Fantasy Unlimited.
    As for series, Heroes season 3 kinda hit the final nail in the coffin for the series IMO.
    to think of it only real awesome series start to end was rome for me. can you name one that was just pure magick from start to end for all seasons ?
    // Previously known as Blind Faith or Pr⊕phet
    // Sign up to Greenman Gaming and get $2 FREE in-store credit.

I just finished Will & Grace season 1. Definitely my favourite series. It's hilarious and I can appreciate a lot of the humour. Karen Walker is a legend.

I am about to start on True Blood season 1 and 2, as well as The Legend of the Seeker.
    PSN: LydonMcG

Quote Originally Posted by Necuno View Post
    to think of it only real awesome series start to end was rome for me. can you name one that was just pure magick from start to end for all seasons ?
    Well Scrubs hasn't gotten any worse for the eight years that it's been aired. I also think House and Supernatural haven't gotten any worse either. Especially Supernatural, which I think just gets better with each season.

Quote Originally Posted by Isengard View Post
    Well Scrubs hasn't gotten any worse for the eight years that it's been aired. I also think House and Supernatural haven't gotten any worse either. Especially Supernatural, which I think just gets better with each season.
    +1 on Supernatural, new season starts in 3 days as well

My favourites are:
    Lost, House, Chuck, Supernatural, Entourage (who doesn't love Ari Gold?), Dexter. Heroes became utter rubbish really quickly

MyGaming Comp Authoritah sycogrim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Solidus View Post
    +1 on Supernatural, new season starts in 3 days as well

My favourites are:
    Lost, House, Chuck, Supernatural, Entourage (who doesn't love Ari Gold?), Dexter. Heroes became utter rubbish really quickly
    I cannot wait for supernatural to come back and its the last season so this should be very very exciting
    All it takes is ONE BAD DAY tO ReDuCe the SaNesT Man Alive To LuNaCy. That's How Far The World Is From Where I am. JUST ONE BAD DAY

Blog Entries . YouTube Channel and Playlists

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox
    I'm gonna tolerate and love...........THE SHIT OUTTA YOU
    Shadowfox's response to me in my failed attempts to annoy him

smallville season 9 is also starting soon, I really cant wait chuck to come back