Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars 1313 may have grabbed the "best graphics" award

Default Star Wars 1313 may have grabbed the "best graphics" award

Star Wars 1313 may have grabbed the "best graphics" award

Star Wars makes a dark and gritty return at E3.

The Legendary Troll Hunter OmegaFenix's Avatar

This reminds me of the first showing of Force Unleased and we all remember how that turned out. I'll wait until closer to its actual release before I start getting excited.
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

The thing that should not be Tsar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaFenix View Post
    This reminds me of the first showing of Force Unleased and we all remember how that turned out. I'll wait until closer to its actual release before I start getting excited.
    Yeah I agree. Lets just hope it turns out good. I really want to play a good star wars game again.

It's best graphics but not for this generation of consoles, that demo was running on a super high end nvidia rig. So don't expect to see that on your 360 or PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by MOnk View Post
    It's best graphics but not for this generation of consoles, that demo was running on a super high end nvidia rig. So don't expect to see that on your 360 or PS3.
    I dont mind if the graphics aren't that high end, as long as the mechanics work. Like Watch Dogs, sure the graphics will be scaled down just a bit for console but as long as the mechanics function its all good.

Though if I look at Last of Us & Beyond: Two Souls the visuals wont look too bad, not on the PS3 anyway. And Halo 4 looked plenty impressive on the Xbox.

its been confirmed to be running the unreal engine 3 and the ps3 and xbox are fairly capable of running it, it might not look as awesome as the pc version upon release (bf3 comes to mind) but the consoles can still run it.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaFenix View Post
    I dont mind if the graphics aren't that high end, as long as the mechanics work. Like Watch Dogs, sure the graphics will be scaled down just a bit for console but as long as the mechanics function its all good.

Though if I look at Last of Us & Beyond: Two Souls the visuals wont look too bad, not on the PS3 anyway. And Halo 4 and tomb Raider looked plenty impressive on the Xbox.
    Fixed it for you

Yeah not saying it will look like turd but it won't look like that. Can't really say about the mechanics since they showed off almost nothing which suggests to me this is still early development and that we may be looking at a launch game for next gen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dohc-WP View Post
    its been confirmed to be running the unreal engine 3 and the ps3 and xbox are fairly capable of running it, it might not look as awesome as the pc version upon release (bf3 comes to mind) but the consoles can still run it.
    Running UE3 means nothing, an iPhone can run UE3. It's an extremely scalable engine, so that demo we saw will be using a lot of features that just wont run on a console hence you won't be getting the same experience, therefore you should keep this in mind while comparing visuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Dohc-WP View Post
    Fixed it for you
    Didn't know tomb raider was on Xbox, interesting.

Yeah not saying it will look like turd but it won't look like that. Can't really say about the mechanics since they showed off almost nothing which suggests to me this is still early development and that we may be looking at a launch game for next gen.
    Yeah its still WAY too early to be seriously impressed with the mechanics, to me it looked like just another cover based shooter. Watch Dogs was way more impressive.