Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bleach episodes/season

Question Bleach episodes/season

Hey guys I did put up a message in the anime thread with not much luck so I am making a new one to see if I can get better answers.

I am not much of an anime fan but I must say I am really enjoying Bleach!! but I am getting really confused with all these "Filler" episodes... They probably are worth the watch but at the moment the original story has got me hooked and I would rather watch the "fillers" at the end or if I am bored. I am currently on Episode 192, having skipped season 9... and I have got episodes available up to 212 and I would like to know which seasons continue with the original story and which are the "fillers" so I know which seasons to download 1st and which to leave for later.

Thanking everyone in advance. ^ ^
    (rE8t0r-Zn

Season 10, Season 11 (Note: It goes into the past and may change the pace of the story), Season 12, Season 14 (main episodes end at 310), Season 16...

Fillers: Season 13 (ep. 230 - 265), Season 15 (ep. 317 - 342)

Note: The main Seasons may contain 3 - 4 filler episodes in between.

Enjoy... It really is a brilliant anime series

Thanks very much Saint_Dee greatly appreciated!
    (rE8t0r-Zn

try
    http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=488149
    http://www.bleachcommunity.net/about...ch-filler-list

there is one filler arch that are back story to urahara and about aizen which I followed, suppose technically they were not fillers. Rest I skipped.
    // Previously known as Blind Faith or Pr⊕phet
    // Sign up to Greenman Gaming and get $2 FREE in-store credit.

I have a question of my own:
    Where can I download good quality Bleach episodes? I have a few episodes, but I love this anime and I've been trying to get more. Please mention a website where I can download free Bleach episodes

my ex rooom mate used a site like nyaaa torents. He always bragged about how quick they wer e

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    I have a question of my own:
    Where can I download good quality Bleach episodes? I have a few episodes, but I love this anime and I've been trying to get more. Please mention a website where I can download free Bleach episodes
    I second this question... I have managed to get up to episode 226 and cannot seem to find english dubbed versions for the rest.. if anyone does manage to find a torrent please let me know....

Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    my ex rooom mate used a site like nyaaa torents. He always bragged about how quick they wer e
    I have checked this website out but with no comments for the torrents saying what version they in you have download and check them yourself...
    (rE8t0r-Zn

Quote Originally Posted by Cre8torzn View Post
    I second this question... I have managed to get up to episode 226 and cannot seem to find english dubbed versions for the rest.. if anyone does manage to find a torrent please let me know....

I have checked this website out but with no comments for the torrents saying what version they in you have download and check them yourself...
    You watch the english dubbed episodes??? Ok... The english dubs are still at episode 242, while the english subs (japanese voices) are at episode 366...

Unfortunately I don't have a source for the downloads

Actually, I believe the english dubbed episodes are currently at episode 257.

Don't have any torrent links for you but you can grab them at http://www.dubzonline.com/watch/bleach with FlashGot or any other browser add-on that can grab streaming content

You can also download them from the link at the top of the UploadC mirror videos.

Unfortunately the videos aren't the best quality.

NB: subbed > dubbed

Quote Originally Posted by psychogenik View Post
    NB: subbed > dubbed
    +1 I can't stand the dubs