Page 3 of 211 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 3 PC discussion thread MK II

Could not communicate with running game. Please make sure it was not launched outside of the web.
    What Battlelog tells me.

Quote Originally Posted by StaggerLee View Post
    There certainly differences, and obviously the team-orientated play is different, but the smaller maps play a bit like Cod. Maybe it's just the geography of the maps or something. I've just been playing it for the last couple of hours and it does have a CoD-style feeling to it.
    I'm not saying that it's necessarily a bad thing. The fast (and very short rounds) are amazingly fun and I think they provide a refreshing kick in the pants to the game. I am wondering whether DICE are maybe introducing a CoD style of play to satisfy CoD players that might have moved from CoD to Battlefield.

FYI, I would be one of the players that moved as I feel that the Frostbite 2 engine is a superior engine for FPS games and I was a bit tired of the repetitiveness in CoD. But again, that's just an opinion, not a fact. Just sayin' to open discussion

THE CQ combat i wouldnt say is more like cod but it definately is more of a RUn and GUN type of match type and this is where " Cod " players will see some advantages

Reaction time, Aim and reflexes all go with these where the BF planned attack strat simply doesnt work.

I find it more like CS than CoD to be honest. Really loving the new maps, but they're not helping my K/D at all. On a lighter note I broke my 10k kills/weapon rule

Quote Originally Posted by Heckers View Post
    You guys talk so much kak you make the database fall over, especially Buzz
    Haha tsek, btw Buzz is a Freddy fan

Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    THE CQ combat i wouldnt say is more like cod but it definately is more of a RUn and GUN type of match type and this is where " Cod " players will see some advantages

Reaction time, Aim and reflexes all go with these where the BF planned attack strat simply doesnt work.
    Agreed Cranks I enjoyed it, even got old Sky upset...... since I come from the COD background, But I believe it is a refreshing change that will be a 'Nice to have" for Bf if you want a change and not a premanent game mode.

Quite fun actually, I found quite a few top players camping corners lol, they just have to keep those k/d's going or else they will get a stroke......

Now that I like as an old COD player the jump around the corner and shoot the camper trick.....

Quote Originally Posted by R4C3 View Post
    Quite fun actually, I found quite a few top players camping corners lol, they just have to keep those k/d's going or else they will get a stroke......

Now that I like as an old COD player the jump around the corner and shoot the camper trick.....
    Haha! I loved this, I don't really have great K/D ratio to nurse so it doesn't bother me. I guess I could agree with the fact that it's like CS, especially with GunMaster... Maybe I just got heavy CoD deja vu cause I played that more recently, but ja, I still think the CoD elements are there.

Quote Originally Posted by Heckers View Post
    http://www.dogamingleague.co.za/match.php?id=13679
    WOOT, wd guys! Welcome to premier division
    Jirre dude you are trolling all the forums this morning, Thank you very much, was awesome games last night. At least we earned our spot.

Got the lube ready tho for Prem......

Hahah Yeah StaggerLee you gotta luv it dude, the k/d whores are a bit confused.....

I'm the 'who' when you ask 'who's there?'!!

I'm a bit surprised how math works in BF3.The JNG-90 fires 7.62x51mm NATO rounds just like the G3A3 and kills at any range with 2 shots (1 at close range) but with the G3A3 it takes like 5 shots to kill someone at long range.

I know it's for balancing Because the JNG-90 is a Sniper rifle but still.
    Connection to reality could not be established,please try again later