Page 211 of 211 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211
Results 2,101 to 2,107 of 2107

Thread: Battlefield 3 PC discussion thread MK II

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMol View Post
    Hmm, maybe I should come back to BF3, it at least runs decently on my PC and not make me wait 5min+ to get into a game.
    THIS! so much this. that shocked me more than ANYTHING about bf4...jeeeeeeez the loading time! and f*ck you if your solution is "buy an ssd", because that is a RIDICULOUS excuse for loading times that take longer than actually compiling the frikking game!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMol View Post
    Hmm, maybe I should come back to BF3, it at least runs decently on my PC and not make me wait 5min+ to get into a game.
    You're lucky bf4 runs on your PC.. all I have is a laptop so bf4 runs at like 11 FPS.. atleast I borrowed a friends account to test it and didn't waste money to try it out
    Corsair Carbide Spec-01, MSI Z97Z SLI Krait ed., Seasonic S12II 520w, Gigabyte Geforce GTX 970, Mushkin Blackline 8gb, i5 4690k, 1 TB

Quote Originally Posted by Keepa34 View Post
    Is everyones name the same on origin as it is here?
    SaintDee26

You're lucky bf4 runs on your PC.. all I have is a laptop so bf4 runs at like 11 FPS.. atleast I borrowed a friends account to test it and didn't waste money to try it out
    My hours with BF:

Bad Company 2: +50
    BF3: +170
    BF4: 4

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_Dee View Post
    SaintDee26

My hours with BF:

Bad Company 2: +50
    BF3: +170
    BF4: 4
    Ah okay. So its safe to say that you sont like bf4 at all.. im not gna post my times because I have like 1000 hours fot bf3 and 250 for bf4 (on xbox) but my pc bf3 has around 150ish
    Corsair Carbide Spec-01, MSI Z97Z SLI Krait ed., Seasonic S12II 520w, Gigabyte Geforce GTX 970, Mushkin Blackline 8gb, i5 4690k, 1 TB

Ah okay. So its safe to say that you sont like bf4 at all.. im not gna post my times because I have like 1000 hours fot bf3 and 250 for bf4 (on xbox) but my pc bf3 has around 150ish
    Listen, I think BF4 is an amazing game, I really do (barring a few things that I feel BF3 may have done better), but it's an amazing game when it works, and I just way had too much frustration when trying to play it. The load times, the constant crashes, almost never getting to play a full round, and the list goes on and on. I just didn't have the patience for the issues, and this was after they'd issued the big patch to fix most of their issues, and I'd reinstalled for the sake of testing it... Nope, nope, and nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_Dee View Post
    Listen, I think BF4 is an amazing game, I really do (barring a few things that I feel BF3 may have done better), but it's an amazing game when it works, and I just way had too much frustration when trying to play it. The load times, the constant crashes, almost never getting to play a full round, and the list goes on and on. I just didn't have the patience for the issues, and this was after they'd issued the big patch to fix most of their issues, and I'd reinstalled for the sake of testing it... Nope, nope, and nope.
    Ah okay.. at least the xbox version doesn't have those problems.. luckily we still have our old faithful bf3 to go to

Ah okay.. at least the xbox version doesn't have those problems.. luckily we still have our old faithful bf3 to go to
    I really do love BF3 . When I went back to it I couldn't believe how much I missed it .