Thread: Gears of War: Judgment will be really, really difficult says Cliff Bleszinski

Default Gears of War: Judgment will be really, really difficult says Cliff Bleszinski

Gears of War: Judgment will be really, really difficult says Cliff Bleszinski

“There’s a reason why Demon Souls and Dark Souls have taken off lately. It’s because they really require you actually try.”

The Legendary Troll Hunter OmegaFenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Gears of War: Judgment will be really, really difficult says Cliff Bleszinski

“There’s a reason why Demon Souls and Dark Souls have taken off lately. It’s because they really require you actually try.”
    No it wont, because then all the meat heads to drool over Gears wont be able to play it. The Souls series is the hardest fair games out there, every death is fair and there are no cheap deaths due to some stupid mechanic. I have lost count of how many times in GoW I through III that I did because my meat popsicle didn't do exactly what I wanted him too.

Epic should stick to what they do best, mindless fun for the masses because unless you nail the difficulty balance perfectly you are going to nuke the game right out of the gate.
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaFenix View Post
    No it wont, because then all the meat heads to drool over Gears wont be able to play it. The Souls series is the hardest fair games out there, every death is fair and there are no cheap deaths due to some stupid mechanic. I have lost count of how many times in GoW I through III that I did because my meat popsicle didn't do exactly what I wanted him too.

Epic should stick to what they do best, mindless fun for the masses because unless you nail the difficulty balance perfectly you are going to nuke the game right out of the gate.
    I think they have the right amp up the difficulty, but as you said, there's a difference between a skillful hard and cheap deaths.

I have a feeling all EPIC will be doing is just increasing stats :/.

And it's from the same guys that made Bulletstorm, an epic fail game for me. So I don't have any high expectations for this game.

Gears of War 3 will be extremely hard to best.

Sent using Tapatalk

The Legendary Troll Hunter OmegaFenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Dude View Post
    I think they have the right amp up the difficulty, but as you said, there's a difference between a skillful hard and cheap deaths.

I have a feeling all EPIC will be doing is just increasing stats :/.

And it's from the same guys that made Bulletstorm, an epic fail game for me. So I don't have any high expectations for this game.

Gears of War 3 will be extremely hard to best.

Sent using Tapatalk
    Having to empty a full clip into an enemy to take it down doesn't make the game hard, it makes it stupid.

I also hated Bulletstorm as I am sure many will remember.
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"