Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you reading right now?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

I finished WoT Book 7 today, so I'll be starting with Book 8 today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts - Completed their Basic Braining. (Achievement Unlocked: Did not let the Circus drive them insane.) Balls of Steel - Community-selected custom user title.

Ive finished Intensity-Dean Koontz and am currently busy with Cold Fire-Dean Koontz. Im loving his novels and i must say i can pick up on links between some of the books...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards Balls of Steel - Community-selected custom user title.

Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    Started Book 8, Path of Daggers, yesterday. I'm trying to read a book per week and I'm not doing too badly at that at least.

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk
    The descent into madness truly begins
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    I finished WoT Book 7 today, so I'll be starting with Book 8 today.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! Threadkiller - Got the last word in.
    Trophies MyGaming Champion Vanguard

@Saint_Dee !

What ever you do dont read this: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7...-dog-s-purpose Just dont

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion!

Finished Wheel of Time book 11 at around 1:00 this morning. This was one of my favourite books in the series so far.

Started Book 12 this morning.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Finished Wheel of Time book 11 at around 1:00 this morning. This was one of my favourite books in the series so far.

Damn you are motoring! I finished Book 8 last week, and I've gotten a few pages into Book 9.

Book 12 - 14 will feel a bit different, because Brandon Sanderson wrote them, but they are some my favourite books in the series. Enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion!

Damn you are motoring! I finished Book 8 last week, and I've gotten a few pages into Book 9.

Book 12 - 14 will feel a bit different, because Brandon Sanderson wrote them, but they are some my favourite books in the series. Enjoy!
    Haha, yeah I'm trying to get through as fast as possible without rushing it. Not because I'm in a hurry to get it done, but because I need to know what happens. So far my plan to finish a book a week is working rather nicely. Even though I read from 19:00 to 1:00 yesterday to finish book 11, but that was more because of how awesome the last part of the book was.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

I'm busy with the Hiram Key, since I have done my degrees it makes more sense.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards Balls of Steel - Community-selected custom user title.

Would you guys believe I'm going through it again and in the past 2 weeks I'm on Book 4? Anyway Books 12 - 14 are amazing (they introduced me to my Brandon Sanderson addiction)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

Currently working my way through Dexter By Design, book 4 in the series. I like how its rather darker than the series (of which I was a fan). For example,
    Codi
    Spoiler: show
    has a dark passenger and Dexter is teaching him Harry's code, as he's already killed

Sgt Dokes
    Spoiler: show
    has no arms, legs or tongue after a previous killer got hold of him, yet he still stalks dexter

All in all its quite an easy read, not gonna take long to get through to the next one (my lady bought me a stack of them for christmas, but I already had quite a book backlog )