Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Southern Legion [ZA] - Largest South African Guild Wars 2 Guild - Aurora Glade

Post Southern Legion [ZA] - Largest South African Guild Wars 2 Guild - Aurora Glade

Southern Legion [ZA] - Largest South African Guild Wars 2 Guild - Aurora Glade

Type: Social Casual Guild, PVP/PVE/WvWvW
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SLMMO
    Server: Aurora Glade
    For Guild Invites: Shirou.4098

Description:

Hello and welcome to Southern Legion [ZA].

Southern Legion is a casual guild that participates in all areas of gameplay, but is not focused on any one aspect in particular. This means that we do everything from dungeons to WvW and sPvP together as a guild, but we are NOT a dedicated PvP guild, nor are we a dungeon hub. If you are looking for a guild that is driven to dominate in WvW or that provides a 24/7 LFG service, this is not the place for you. If it's friendly conversation, relaxed dungeon parties, help with learning about the game, and fun guild events that you're after, then you've come to the right place.
    In ZA, you will never be alone. There will always be friendly people online to talk to, and you will laugh and joke around and have fun times together. The guild officers are there to listen to your problems, to answer any questions and help you where they can. But please always remember that even though we as a guild will always support you, we are not here to hold your hand. Guild wars 2 is and always will be a game. It is a fun way to pass the time and meet new friends, but it should never be taken too seriously, nor should it intefere with our everyday lives. If we need to log off suddenly in the middle of a dungeon, or don't have a lot of time to play and want to do our own thing, or if we can't come online because we have other things to do, then you just need to accept that.
    For guild invites, please check our "Contact Us" page. ZA is always open to new people, but please note that membership is restricted to South Africans, age 18+, and all members need to learn and follow our guild rules, you can view them by checking under "About Us" on our website.

Our Guild's colours are Orange, Gold and Black. These colours will represent us in-game as well, and although we will not be enforcing anything, we hope to see players who take part in Guild activities riding into battle adorned with the guild colours!

But anyway... why are you still reading? Take a look around the rest of our site, and then sign-up if you think we have what you're looking for! We look forward to meeting you in-game!
    Last edited by Shirou; 28-01-2013 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by _Caboose_ View Post
    Yea i know about that, but i promise i am done making threads, i know i feel like a spammer already, but i did try change my old threads i made with a new thread name.. but it did not work, and we needed to make this new thread, for the adventures lying forward

We have just reached 100 members on our forum in less than a week, and we have almost 60 members on our facebook group

If you are interested joining up with Southern Legion [ZA] the largest South African Guild Wars 2 guild which will play on Lakeside County check us out, for more information visit us on:

http://www.southernlegion.co.za

PS: Those in our guild do get discount vouchers on Guild Wars 2 as well, for more info just check it out on our website.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirou View Post
    We have just reached 100 members on our forum in less than a week, and we have almost 60 members on our facebook group

If you are interested joining up with Southern Legion [ZA] the largest South African Guild Wars 2 guild which will play on Lakeside County check us out, for more information visit us on:

http://www.southernlegion.co.za

PS: Those in our guild do get discount vouchers on Guild Wars 2 as well, for more info just check it out on our website.
    How much of a discount? I don't see the value mentioned in the thread.

Lakeside County R.I.P

VOTE for our new HOME server for Southern Legion [ZA] here:

http://southernlegion.co.za/index.ph...icseen#msg1974
    Last edited by Shirou; 15-08-2012 at 10:32 AM.

Any mods here who can rename our thread name too the following please?:

Southern Legion [ZA] - Largest South African Guild Wars 2 Guild - Aurora Glade

Done. Please drop me a mail so I can follow up for an article: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Done. Please drop me a mail so I can follow up for an article: [email protected]
    Thanks James I just talked with Bushbaby the other Guild Leader for Southern Legion [ZA] and he will be in contact with you later.

We are now 200+ Members on our forum registered and almost 100 Members on Facebook

Interested being part in the biggest Guild Wars 2 South African guild?

http://southernlegion.co.za