Thread: My Guide to FreeZone'ing Steam

Default My Guide to FreeZone'ing Steam

Excellent. I gave up on trying to FreeZone it back when it was first started. Very keen to try this out again now.

awesome! been wanting this for a while, shot for the link

@Crazy: I recently saw a sizable chunk of data going over 27031. Not sure wth thats about.

Also took some comodo screenshots before last reformat...might help those struggling.
    http://i.imgur.com/vBQlS.png
    http://i.imgur.com/NAmwd.png

Quote Originally Posted by mcryan View Post
    Excellent. I gave up on trying to FreeZone it back when it was first started. Very keen to try this out again now.
    Its 100% reliable and has been for a long time. Haven't had anything go off my cap in maybe a year or so.

YEa im thinking about switching to WA cuz the throttling on MWEB gets bad, dont know if its any better on WA?

@All. The methods suggested per OP are outdated.

Currently they only thing that can deal with Steam's new content delivery system is this.

Quote Originally Posted by HavocXphere View Post
    @All. The methods suggested per OP are outdated.

Currently they only thing that can deal with Steam's new content delivery system is this.
    I'm not sure how well it works (or at all) since haven't done it in a while, but using ESET firewall with well defined rules seemed to do the trick. Steamwatch itself was a constant pain (never worked well for me). Regardless of the method I always found a small amount of bleed.
    I'd rather be playing ChronoTrigger...