Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Dodgy CD resellers not welcome on MyGaming

Default Dodgy CD resellers not welcome on MyGaming

Hello everyone. Ive read numerous threads on this site concerning buying cd keys from various key selling sites.Through this I have come to understand your concerns. I come here today as a new member of this site looking to enhance a business of mine many years in operation. For a long time I have had access to a near endless supply of diablo 2 classic and lord of destruction cd keys. All of these keys are 100 % perfect, unused and unmuted. I sell these keys, and have sold these keys for nearly two years, to thousands of people. The majority of these people are on d2jsp and other sites. I have never had a single complaint from even ONE customer. Since i have made so much profit selling these keys, I place my prices for key sets at a rediculously low cost. None of this [email protected]#$# about going to sites that will sell you a key for $3-5 dollors, and then you find out there in use. Im already in the process of making my own key site with the help of several of my good friends. We plan to go on a massive advertising campaign in order to get the site well known. Before I have tried to secure deals with D2mule and sites like them that sell keys. Ive had much success selling my keys to other lesser known sites, and countless "individuals", but ive decided its time to create my own site. In addition to making a site, i will continue to sell keys to any person who wants them, including to people on this site. Im tired of hearing people with complaints about spending a fortune for keys and then noticing they are in use, banned, muted ect. Its unconsionable and wrong.

With the help of site moderators/staff members, i would like to start selling keys to people on mygaming.co. There is no shortage of keys that I can supply people with. If any moderator or staff member on this site has suspisions that the keys are anything but ABSOLUTELY PERFECT, then i will be more than willing to let them have a list of keys. FREE keys to these people so that they may test them for as long as they want to determine that they are all perfect. As an entrepreneur, I value trust and the satisfaction of my customers. I know as a new user to this site, i have absolutely no reputation behind me. Nothing but the promise that Ive sold to countless happy customers. I implore the staff of mygaming.co to read this and put my word to the test. The method of my exploit to which i get this endless supply of keys is also under discussion but ONLY to the most highly rated moderators/staff working for this site. As stated before, any mod/trusted member/admin, is welcome to as many key sets as they want to test them for as long as they want. Just to elaborate on my prices, i will list it below

I accept nearly all methods of payment:

D2jsp Fg:

1 key set - 20 key sets: 150fg per key set
    20 key sets and above: always 140fg per key set (this applys for any and all keys you have bought after 20 sets)

D3 igg:

1 key set - 20 key sets: 25 million igg each cd key set
    20 key sets and above: always 20 mill igg each cd key set (this applys for any and all keys you have bought after 20 sets)

Money:

1 key set - 20 key sets: $1.50 each cd key set
    20 key sets and above: always $1.40 each cd key set (this applys for any and all keys you have bought after 20 sets)

Regaurding a money transaction, i accept nearly all forms of payment. (MoneyBookers/Netseller/Paysafecard/Bitcoin)
    I am usually undecided about using paypal, simply because i have been scammed more times than i care to count because of paypals "buyer chargeback" method. However, because i am a very decent person, i usually go first in the trade if i notice that you seem decent and trusted yourself. I have been notoriously known for giving people key sets in large bulk, and allowing them to test it for several hours, to even a number of days, just so they know each and every key was 100 percent perfect)

I am a business man, and I value "good repuation". I truley wish to sell my keys to as many people as i can and to anyone on this site who wants them. To prove im legit, any moderator, trusted member, or site staff member is welcome to ask me about my methods and request a number of keys to test (and keep for free). I look forward to solving everyones problems about buying keys from "scrupulous people/sites"

So I got to ask. Did you get permission to advertise here from the moderators?

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    So I got to ask. Did you get permission to advertise here from the moderators?
    Im a business man trying to sell LEGIT keys. As i stated in my topic, i IMPLORE the moderators of the site to ask me for free key
    sets. I want to prove to everyone that im an honorable and legit trader.

And to answer your question, no. I didn't know I needed DIRECT AUTHORITY to advertise my keys. This is a gaming community and i figured that since my thread has to do with keys on a diablo 2 game, that this thread would be acceptable. I still believe this thread is in order properly with site rules. I see no reason why a moderator would lock this topic. Everyone seems quite friendly here

Edit: and i noticed someone make another post here before deleting it, or something. Was rather odd.
    Had to do with this same topic being on blizzhackers. And as it so happens, i post this thread on ALL the major gaming sites, including blizzhackers. My thread was locked on blizzhackers, but im in the process of getting it unlocked (it was against site rules. same issue under discussion here)

Hey guys, i know you might be suspicious of me, and why wouldnt you. Im a new member on this site selling key sets. But pls do not think im a scammer. Infact i dont know to many scammers who would offer free key sets to people. I have been known all over the gaming community for always sending my keys upfront to people, whether your trusted or not. I will give you free sets to test if you are anxious about whether or not im legit. If i am to say anything that will wrap this up, it would be that all i want to do is prove myself to this community, like i have done for so many other sites. I feel everyone deserves a chance to show their worth, and thats what im trying to do here
    Last edited by GameGod77x; 06-06-2013 at 07:16 AM.

There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar

It doesn't matter if you sell "legit" keys or Bibles, you can't advertise here without permission.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    It doesn't matter if you sell "legit" keys or Bibles, you can't advertise here without permission.
    Hello there honorable site member. I understand your frustrations, but im already in the process of speaking with moderators on this site.
    Until then, pls do not spam this thread. If you are intersted in buying keys or bibles (will need to visit your local church), then pls state as such in this thread, or feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by GameGod77x View Post
    Hello there honorable site member. I understand your frustrations, but im already in the process of speaking with moderators on this site.
    Until then, pls do not spam this thread. If you are intersted in buying keys or bibles (will need to visit your local church), then pls state as such in this thread, or feel free to pm me
    Totally a spamming advertising... :/

Im a business man trying to sell LEGIT keys. As i stated in my topic, i IMPLORE the moderators of the site to ask me for free key
    sets. I want to prove to everyone that im an honorable and legit trader.

And to answer your question, no. I didn't know I needed DIRECT AUTHORITY to advertise my keys. This is a gaming community and i figured that since my thread has to do with keys on a diablo 2 game, that this thread would be acceptable. I still believe this thread is in order properly with site rules. I see no reason why a moderator would lock this topic. Everyone seems quite friendly here

Edit: and i noticed someone make another post here before deleting it, or something. Was rather odd.
    Had to do with this same topic being on blizzhackers. And as it so happens, i post this thread on ALL the major gaming sites, including blizzhackers. My thread was locked on blizzhackers, but im in the process of getting it unlocked (it was against site rules. same issue under discussion here)

Hey guys, i know you might be suspicious of me, and why wouldnt you. Im a new member on this site selling key sets. But pls do not think im a scammer. Infact i dont know to many scammers who would offer free key sets to people. I have been known all over the gaming community for always sending my keys upfront to people, whether your trusted or not. I will give you free sets to test if you are anxious about whether or not im legit. If i am to say anything that will wrap this up, it would be that all i want to do is prove myself to this community, like i have done for so many other sites. I feel everyone deserves a chance to show their worth, and thats what im trying to do here
    Maybe because it's against the rules?

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    Totally a spamming advertising... :/

Maybe because it's against the rules?
    That may be true, and this topic may very well be locked, but until then, i ask that you stop spamming yourself on my topic

As it so happens, most of my topics on various gaming sites are quite heavily vouched. I myself am known well over the gaming world, and upon request could show you these vouches.

Although, it does puzzle me that these new age gaming communities are fervently against any kind of advertisements, even when it pertains to a well known game. In a market economy, there must be a supply. Everything is consumable and all i am offering are cd keys. I create the supply and the demand follows. Its as simple as that. If this site does not want to embrace the fact that "banning game related advertisements on a GAMING SITE" is historically "UNCOOL", then so be it. I hold nothing against any moderator who locks this topic or even bans me. All i am asking for is to prove myself as a legit trader. Though people wont believe this, i have helped bring greater prosperity to many different gaming sites simply by creating a key shop. As i said, its supply and demand. You offer goods to people and you are more likely to get an increase in members/customers to your site

Also, and no disrespect, much of the reason I get spammed/locked is NOT because i fail to follow site rules, but because some people who control sites are power hungry. Before my topic got locked on Blizzhackers, i had over 40 requests from people wanting keys, of which i sold to all of them via pm's. Had the topic not been locked, more people would have wanted keys, and more after that, bringing in a steady flow of members to the site...

That may be true, and this topic may very well be locked, but until then, i ask that you stop spamming yourself on my topic
    As far as I can tell, this is MyG's topic. The entire site belongs to them.

As it so happens, most of my topics on various gaming sites are quite heavily vouched. I myself am known well over the gaming world, and upon request could show you these vouches.
    Largely irrellavent, since:

Although, it does puzzle me that these new age gaming communities are fervently against any kind of advertisements, even when it pertains to a well known game. In a market economy, there must be a supply. Everything is consumable and all i am offering are cd keys. I create the supply and the demand follows. Its as simple as that. If this site does not want to embrace the fact that "banning game related advertisements on a GAMING SITE" is historically "UNCOOL", then so be it. I hold nothing against any moderator who locks this topic or even bans me. All i am asking for is to prove myself as a legit trader. Though people wont believe this, i have helped bring greater prosperity to many different gaming sites simply by creating a key shop. As i said, its supply and demand. You offer goods to people and you are more likely to get an increase in members/customers to your site

It's not as simple as you're trying to make it. MyG runs on ads.. If every trader were to start posting their product ads rather than buying ads, MyG would cease to exist. There are traders that post, like Zaps and CNA and Kalahari at some point, but they all organized with the mods first. If MyG doesn't control the advertising here, it will a) all go belly up and b) become a spamboard, and no one wants that!

Also, and no disrespect, much of the reason I get spammed/locked is NOT because i fail to follow site rules, but because some people who control sites are power hungry. Before my topic got locked on Blizzhackers, i had over 40 requests from people wanting keys, of which i sold to all of them via pm's. Had the topic not been locked, more people would have wanted keys, and more after that, bringing in a steady flow of members to the site...
    Websites aren't democracies. Sites like MyG are businesses. Spar would be mightily pissed off if I were to sell my bread and milk from inside their shops. I do hope that you get everything sorted to sell here, but please do it via the correct channels.

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    As far as I can tell, this is MyG's topic. The entire site belongs to them.

Largely irrellavent, since:

It's not as simple as you're trying to make it. MyG runs on ads.. If every trader were to start posting their product ads rather than buying ads, MyG would cease to exist. There are traders that post, like Zaps and CNA and Kalahari at some point, but they all organized with the mods first. If MyG doesn't control the advertising here, it will a) all go belly up and b) become a spamboard, and no one wants that!

Websites aren't democracies. Sites like MyG are businesses. Spar would be mightily pissed off if I were to sell my bread and milk from inside their shops. I do hope that you get everything sorted to sell here, but please do it via the correct channels.

I would rather be spammed in this fashion than what the others have done. At least what your saying can lead me in the right direction.

And I understand how sites work. Infact im in the process of making my own site for key selling. However, if you could be so kind as to tell me WHICH moderator to contact, perhaps i can get in touch with the right one regarding this issue.

And despite what it might seem, i respect site rules. I never saw within this sites rules anything saying I could not advertise my goods.
    Perhaps i didnt look thoroughly enough, or perhaps its because im so used to selling my keys on other sites that allow it. Anyhow, i do not wish to step on anyones toes here. I dont make it a habit to go above someones authority, because im in the business of making friends who will help me.

So yes, if this topic is not allowed, im sure a mod will lock it. But in the mean time, if im supposed to speak with a moderator directly about this issue, i would be very appreciative if someone could point me in the right direction

I would rather be spammed in this fashion than what the others have done. At least what your saying can lead me in the right direction.

And I understand how sites work. Infact im in the process of making my own site for key selling. However, if you could be so kind as to tell me WHICH moderator to contact, perhaps i can get in touch with the right one regarding this issue.

And despite what it might seem, i respect site rules. I never saw within this sites rules anything saying I could not advertise my goods.
    Perhaps i didnt look thoroughly enough, or perhaps its because im so used to selling my keys on other sites that allow it. Anyhow, i do not wish to step on anyones toes here. I dont make it a habit to go above someones authority, because im in the business of making friends who will help me.

So yes, if this topic is not allowed, im sure a mod will lock it. But in the mean time, if im supposed to speak with a moderator directly about this issue, i would be very appreciative if someone could point me in the right direction
    James .