Page 5 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 1048

Thread: CNA Online - Specials, Promotions, Support

  1. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Isengard View Post
    I still cant believe it's so expensive. Any word as to why its priced so high?
    Well due to forex changes, a lot of new releases prices will be slightly higher than the norm.

    With regards to GTA V, the publisher has classified it as a premium game and has charged a premium on the RSP. Thus the current shocking price.

  2. #42
    Thread Killer MKII The Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Hardware Section
    Posts
    10,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Ah, that's disappointing. I admit that I last looked in beginning of December and only at a couple of games. Looks like I was wrong in my assessment.
    Yip it pays to shop around.
    Not to mention Kalahari and Takealot still deliver for free.
    Eat - Sleep - Overclock - Repeat

  3. #43
    Thread Killer Murph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    20,136

    Default

    Premium game

  4. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    Yip it pays to shop around.
    Not to mention Kalahari and Takealot still deliver for free.
    CNA Online has free delivery for orders R350 and above, which most gaming titles would qualify and we have the added benefit of being able to charge it to your Edgars account.

  5. #45
    Thread Killer MKII The Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Hardware Section
    Posts
    10,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CNA Online View Post
    CNA Online has free delivery for orders R350 and above, which most gaming titles would qualify and we have the added benefit of being able to charge it to your Edgars account.
    Well that's a bonus, but unfortunately the pricing of the games are not great and sometimes totally crazy.
    Eat - Sleep - Overclock - Repeat

  6. #46

    Default

    Xbox Gearfest now on at CNA! Get 20% off on selected Xbox accessories.

    https://www.cna.co.za/promotions/xboxgearfest


  7. #47

    Default

    I picked up a very expensive one on CNA, not sure if this a mistake....

    Aliens Colonial Marines Limited Edition (PS3)
    R899 at CNA
    R525 at BTGames

    That is a massive difference..... Unless of course this is not the same edition??

  8. #48
    MyGaming Comp Authoritah sycogrim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Unitedstates of JHB/Randburg
    Posts
    31,085

    Default

    Holy shit nice find menace!! Edcon seriously need to get their shit together if they wanna sell games to us, especially when posting on forums. The good word spreads quicker than adverts
    All it takes is ONE BAD DAY tO ReDuCe the SaNesT Man Alive To LuNaCy. That's How Far The World Is From Where I am. JUST ONE BAD DAY

    Blog Entries . YouTube Channel and Playlists

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox
    I'm gonna tolerate and love...........THE SHIT OUTTA YOU
    Shadowfox's response to me in my failed attempts to annoy him

  9. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m3n4ce View Post
    I picked up a very expensive one on CNA, not sure if this a mistake....

    Aliens Colonial Marines Limited Edition (PS3)
    R899 at CNA
    R525 at BTGames

    That is a massive difference..... Unless of course this is not the same edition??
    I think that's the price for the Collector's Edition, I'm pretty sure it's the same price at BT and most other retailers:

    http://www.takealot.com/gaming/actio...n-ps3,27572465
    http://www.takealot.com/gaming/actio...n-ps3,27572470

    They must have just added the pricing for the wrong edition ...

  10. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    I think that's the price for the Collector's Edition, I'm pretty sure it's the same price at BT and most other retailers:

    http://www.takealot.com/gaming/actio...n-ps3,27572465
    http://www.takealot.com/gaming/actio...n-ps3,27572470

    They must have just added the pricing for the wrong edition ...
    That does make sense. I saw now that Collectors Edition is a lot more. But this is a FATAL mistake to make! It can really hurt you business to do this!

    PS: That Collectors Edition does look EPIC!

Similar Threads

  1. Zaps Online - Specials, Promotions, Support
    By James in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 1079
    Last Post: 31-05-2014, 02:48 PM
  2. Online gaming specials you should know about
    By Jeremy in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-11-2012, 12:15 PM
  3. Kalahari.com Specials & Promotions
    By James in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 284
    Last Post: 22-11-2012, 10:07 PM
  4. Online gaming specials for you
    By Jeremy in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 02:17 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •