Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HoN 3.0 complete overhaul $10 000 000+ update coming early next year.

Default HoN 3.0 complete overhaul $10 000 000+ update coming early next year.

Massive investment, complete overhaul. And finally, bots!

http://venturebeat.com/2012/12/19/he...ers-interview/

3 am in the morning...

Quote Originally Posted by JP'S View Post
    3 am in the morning...
    Was working on my custom map for HoN. I can give a hero about 8 abillties, but I just can't seem to make them ALL show on the GUI. Very annoying...Sometimes I obsess over a minor problem, until it's fixed lol...

The addition of AI should make mapping a bit more interesting and heck maybe I won't be the only one mapping for it.

Also worked on an ending:

Cool... lets see what this brings for us....
    DALA SQUAD
    Loud, Proud and Ombeskof

Pity they can't really overhaul the one thing that makes this game suck... the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Graal View Post
    Pity they can't really overhaul the one thing that makes this game suck... the community.
    The only way to do that is to take away anonymity and VOIP. And to befriend people who don't mind loosing. It's been proven time and time again through reality shows that if you throw a bunch of random people together with a price in the end, there's gonna be drama. Add anonymity the mix, and people are less likely to hold back.

Quote Originally Posted by hideinlight View Post
    Was working on my custom map for HoN. I can give a hero about 8 abillties, but I just can't seem to make them ALL show on the GUI. Very annoying...Sometimes I obsess over a minor problem, until it's fixed lol...

The addition of AI should make mapping a bit more interesting and heck maybe I won't be the only one mapping for it.

Also worked on an ending:
    Haha all good just surprised I'm not the only one that's up so late

I'm excited about this update I've been saying to myself that they need to improve the map textures and the various buildings, etc. Nice to know some older models are getting a touch up too!

Really polished game, I'm still impressed with it, sure, the community sucks, but whatever.

Really excited to see what they do with 3.0, could be a game changer, HoN in my opinion is probably the most elbow greased release of any in the MOBA class.

Quote Originally Posted by hideinlight View Post
    The only way to do that is to take away anonymity and VOIP. And to befriend people who don't mind loosing. It's been proven time and time again through reality shows that if you throw a bunch of random people together with a price in the end, there's gonna be drama. Add anonymity the mix, and people are less likely to hold back.
    Eh, the same can be said of just about any other MP game, yet for some reason HoN has one of the worst communities out there. No idea why the community is like that, but it put me off the game entirely.