Thread: GTA V screenshots impress

Default GTA V screenshots impress

GTA V screenshots impress

Rockstar teases with some new GTA V screenshots

O no!! Another game I have to swim away from sharks... FarCry 3 already scarred me enough with that

But other than that I think this is looking pretty damn epic!!

Details are quite impressive, will have to see more before I'm fully convinced.

There is no ways those are gameplay screenshots

Default GTA V screenshots impress

Quote Originally Posted by Gir View Post
    There is no ways those are gameplay screenshots
    To pretty?

Quote Originally Posted by JP'S View Post
    To pretty?
    Yes, since its a console only game, I highly doubt its going to look like that on the xbox or ps3. (These and all the other screen shots rockstar have released.) Please note i'm not bashing the xbox and ps3, just don't trust game companies when they show "screen shots" like these before a major release.

I don't believe for a second it will look that sharp on console (visualise jaggies and low amounts of AF filtering), but I have an idea of how it will actually look and that's usually good enough for me.

It just needs to be a good game with decent characters more than anything else. I just wish they'd release more "realistic" screenshots of how the game is actually going to look.

Yeah, if they said those were PC screenshots I would have believed it, but there is simply no way consoles can manage that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gir View Post
    Yes, since its a console only game, I highly doubt its going to look like that on the xbox or ps3. (These and all the other screen shots rockstar have released.) Please note i'm not bashing the xbox and ps3, just don't trust game companies when they show "screen shots" like these before a major release.
    It will probably come close. If I look at how Battlefield 3, Crysis 2 and Forza is looking on my Xbox, I can almost imagine the game looking close to what the screenshots is showing. There will be far more jagged edges and such, and the Xbox will probably melt as I load the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Isengard View Post
    I don't believe for a second it will look that sharp on console (visualise jaggies and low amounts of AF filtering), but I have an idea of how it will actually look and that's usually good enough for me.

It just needs to be a good game with decent characters more than anything else. I just wish they'd release more "realistic" screenshots of how the game is actually going to look.
    Fully agree with you, its all about the gameplay, I just don't understand why they can't be honest, and give us an actual screen shot of someone playing the game on an xbox or ps3.