Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Philosophy of a Knife

The thing that should not be Tsar's Avatar

Default Philosophy of a Knife

Saw this on reddit. Warning its pretty messed up.
    Its about unit 731

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
    Unit 731 (731部隊 Nana-san-ichi butai?, Chinese: 731部队) was a covert biological and chemical warfare research and development unit of the Imperial Japanese Army that undertook lethal human experimentation during the Second Sino-Japanese War (1937–1945) and World War II. It was responsible for some of the most notorious war crimes carried out by Japanese personnel. Unit 731 was based at the Pingfang district of Harbin, the largest city in the Japanese puppet state of Manchukuo (now Northeast China).
    Haven't heard about unit 731. Its horrific what people did then(And possibly doing now)
    It made me feel sick.

If this is to much form mygaming James delete it
    Ok I deleted the link to the youtube vid. If you want to watch the doc. Its called Philosophy of a knife

http://www.reddit.com/r/creepy/comme...mong_the_top5/
    Last edited by Tsar; 09-01-2013 at 12:32 AM. Reason: reddit link

Pretty much all of the major sides in WW2 did some super sketchy stuff here & there.

e.g. US exposing their own soldier to nuclear blasts.

/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realpolitik

Apparently the Russian Spec Ops still occasionally train with lethal chem weapons, while US use nonlethal tear gas for chem mask training. < Rumour not sure if true.

/ no link to reddit...weak sauce OP

EDIT: wtf is up with mygaming not marking links differently from normal text...not keen on manually underlining and coloring links blue. Finished coloring-in books in preschool so gtfo with extra work.
    Last edited by HavocXphere; 09-01-2013 at 12:09 AM.

I pretty much still believe america are still experimenting on humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsar View Post
    If this is to much form mygaming James delete it

Ok I deleted the link to the youtube vid. If you want to watch the doc. Its called Philosophy of a knife

http://www.reddit.com/r/creepy/comme...mong_the_top5/
    Thanks for checking.

I don't have a problem with adult discussions on MyGaming as long as they are kept rational and civilised. Gratuitous visuals should be kept out of the forum and only linked to if relevant to the debate.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Thanks for checking.

I don't have a problem with adult discussions on MyGaming as long as they are kept rational and civilised. Gratuitous visuals should be kept out of the forum and only linked to if relevant to the debate.
    Cool man. Just really shocking stuff. They called the facility a lumber mill and the people they abducted logs :O

I came across this a few months ago. Chilling stuff. Really made me cringe, especially the photo set that they released of the facility and the people that went in there.
    That's what she said.

The Dork Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAvenged87 View Post
    I came across this a few months ago. Chilling stuff. Really made me cringe, especially the photo set that they released of the facility and the people that went in there.
    yeah dude. It made me feel dirty
    In 1952, human experiments carried out in Nagoya City Pediatric Hospital, which resulted in 1 death, were publicly tied to former members of Unit 731.[39] Later in that decade, journalists suspected that the murders attributed by the government to Sadamichi Hirasawa were actually carried out by members of Unit 731.
    they carried on after WW2
    under the american occupation
    Last edited by Tsar; 09-01-2013 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsar View Post
    yeah dude. It made me feel dirty
    In 1952, human experiments carried out in Nagoya City Pediatric Hospital, which resulted in 1 death, were publicly tied to former members of Unit 731.[39] Later in that decade, journalists suspected that the murders attributed by the government to Sadamichi Hirasawa were actually carried out by members of Unit 731.
    they carried on after WW2
    under the american occupation
    Halfway through the photos I realised that I really don't have to look at these, and I stopped
    That's what she said.

The Dork Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAvenged87 View Post
    Halfway through the photos I realised that I really don't have to look at these, and I stopped
    lol I couldn't stop myself :O

Eastern Cape, about 70meters from the ocean

reading up on the experiments....how was all this justified? i mean, injecting horse urine into a persons kidneys? How the heck do you even think that up and what were they hoping to find out?