Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Xbox 720 specs leaked - rumour

Default Xbox 720 specs leaked - rumour

Xbox 720 specs leaked - rumour

Alleged specifications for next-gen Xbox pop up

That's a nice looking console, if it will really look like that!

If it's a rumour or a good guess, either way it makes sense looking at current hardware.

Still won't convince me to cross over from being a PC gamer though :P

I felt the same James. FPS games do suck on Xbox if u are a PC Gamer, but the rest is so mucg better. No worrying about if your rig can run a game. If you buy an Xbox title, you KNOW it will run. I gotr so tired of upgrading this then that just so that I can play a new title. Plus the Xbox Kinect is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Drifter View Post
    I felt the same James. FPS games do suck on Xbox if u are a PC Gamer, but the rest is so mucg better. No worrying about if your rig can run a game. If you buy an Xbox title, you KNOW it will run. I gotr so tired of upgrading this then that just so that I can play a new title. Plus the Xbox Kinect is awesome.
    And then you end up having to play games where the framerate drops to less than 25fps(i.e. Assassin's Creed III). No thanks, I've had enough of consoles this generation. I'm switching back to PC.

I'll still get the console exclusives, but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifehart View Post
    And then you end up having to play games where the framerate drops to less than 25fps(i.e. Assassin's Creed III). No thanks, I've had enough of consoles this generation. I'm switching back to PC.

I'll still get the console exclusives, but that's it.
    i've never had a frame rate issue, but its got to the point where if I buy something on Xbox its costs twice as much for something that doesn't look as good as it does on my pc, so I have also switched to only getting good exclusives. Plus buying things on steam I don't is pretty simple and dont have to worry about dvds.

Looks like a mixture between a briefcase and a lunchbox... And something in between.

It's rumoured specs aren't bad either. 8GBs really all the (rumoured) RAM it will need?

Eastern Cape, about 70meters from the ocean

'll holding out for the steam console. I love my xbox but its just got waaaaaay to much "red tape".

This is a lot of heresay, but so far the rumours that match is the MS and Sony next console will have atleast 8GB RAM. But the specs are decent as if they would like to to release the console by 2014 we either looking at an upgraded ver of the HD 8000 or as one user said the next gen card. Since it is in development still, we cant do anything but speculate.

Also from my point of view as current console game these specs are pretty much insane upgrade from the current systems.

FX-8350 | 16GB DDR3-1866 RAM | Corsair H80i | 24TB