Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Forza 3...this Friday!

Default Forza 3...this Friday!

So....who's as excited as I am? This is my most anticipated game of the year for 2009 and so far it's the only game that doesn't look like it's going to disappoint me. I cannot wait to get my hands on my copy this Friday!!!

W00000000T!!!!
    My ignore list: growing too fast to keep updating.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    So....who's as excited as I am? This is my most anticipated game of the year for 2009 and so far it's the only game that doesn't look like it's going to disappoint me. I cannot wait to get my hands on my copy this Friday!!!

W00000000T!!!!
    Personally I'm boycotting the local release. Already ordered from a UK retailer.

Nope...I bought the collectors edition and will be proudly wearing my Forza 3 cap the whole day

Nope...I bought the collectors edition and will be proudly wearing my Forza 3 cap the whole day
    Err... you do realize that the local release of the collector's edition will not include any codes.

http://www.mygaming.co.za/news/XBox/...Forza-DLC.html

I'm very excited to get it, unfortunately though, I am broke at the moment, so will have to wait a while before I make the purchase

Would be awesome to pick it up tomorrow afternoon...

Quote Originally Posted by Strifehart View Post
    Err... you do realize that the local release of the collector's edition will not include any codes.

http://www.mygaming.co.za/news/XBox/...Forza-DLC.html
    Dude....it has a Cap and a Key-Chain...what more do you want! I can already smell it! I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!

Dude....it has a Cap and a Key-Chain...what more do you want! I can already smell it! I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!
    Err... I'd like the goddamn DLC codes that's supposed to be included with the game.

Those 4 or 5 extra cars really make no difference man. This game is going to rock...no ways HOW you split it!

I can't wait to jump into that Bugatti....whoopaaa! Saw it on the Verge last night & it was SWEET :P

Just bought the Limited Edition, pity I gotta wait till Monday to get me hands on the sukka. No cap but a 2G Key & a dashboard.
    Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
    Helen Keller

This game freakin rocks. Played the whole of yesterday.