Page 1 of 97 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 964

Thread: Warframe: Official Thread

  1. #1
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Cool Warframe: Official Thread

    Well looks like beta is over and Warframe made it's way onto Steam, so I thought I'd make an official thread for this (IMO) quite brilliant little game

    WARFRAME

    It is one of the better free MMO's I've played in quite a while.

    ENJOY!

    Name:  Excalibur_Wallpaper.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  261.2 KB

    EDIT: Seems it's still in Open Beta phase
    Last edited by Jan; 26-09-2017 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Fixed the image

  2. #2

    Default

    I've clocked over 20 hours in this game now and I am liking every minute of it. Arguably the best F2P game iv played. The game is best played with squad mates who know what they are doing. Anyone looking to get into the game invite me and ill give you hand. My name: J4vik

  3. #3
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ry0kaZA View Post
    I've clocked over 20 hours in this game now and I am liking every minute of it. Arguably the best F2P game iv played. The game is best played with squad mates who know what they are doing. Anyone looking to get into the game invite me and ill give you hand. My name: J4vik
    yup! busy getting a squad together for the weekend, but it's mostly new players so most will be rank 0 & rank 1

    can setup a Teamspeak channel as well

  4. #4

    Default

    We have a bunch of ppl who love it and are level 30 already I think.

    But while I think its pretty decent and have loads of potential I can't see myself being lured by hunting for upgrades and items 2 much. If you the kind of player who wants and needs that next upgrade (weapon or cards etc in this case) and need to keep playing that 30 minutes later to get it then you'll love it.

    Pretty much all looks the same to me and some nasty bugs preventing me from using my sword properly.
    "All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope" - Winston Churchill

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    yup! busy getting a squad together for the weekend, but it's mostly new players so most will be rank 0 & rank 1

    can setup a Teamspeak channel as well
    Im happy helping out new players and Teamspeak will be really handy, considering how crappy the in game voice chat is atm.
    Last edited by Ry0kaZA; 03-04-2013 at 09:36 AM. Reason: spelling errors

  6. #6
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ry0kaZA View Post
    Im happy helping out new players and Teamspeak will be really handy, considering how crappy the in game voice chat is atm.
    yeah I didn't even bother trying the ingame voice chat

    I've clocked about 7 hours now and just reached Rank 1. leveling takes A LOT of work and time in that game, but the whole weapon/warframe leveling and modding dynamic kinda makes up for it. and the fusion is quite interesting as well

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    yeah I didn't even bother trying the ingame voice chat

    I've clocked about 7 hours now and just reached Rank 1. leveling takes A LOT of work and time in that game, but the whole weapon/warframe leveling and modding dynamic kinda makes up for it. and the fusion is quite interesting as well
    It really does take a long time to to rank up, im roughly 25 hours into the game and im only little over half way to rank 3. One thing you need to take note of with the modding is to make sure you done fuse a stronger mod into a weaker mod of the same type. The fused mod will take on the properties of the weaker mod. This is something they really need to fix. I found this out the hard way and so did a few of my buddies.

  8. #8
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ry0kaZA View Post
    It really does take a long time to to rank up, im roughly 25 hours into the game and im only little over half way to rank 3. One thing you need to take note of with the modding is to make sure you done fuse a stronger mod into a weaker mod of the same type. The fused mod will take on the properties of the weaker mod. This is something they really need to fix. I found this out the hard way and so did a few of my buddies.
    haha! yeah I also learned that a bit late by accident

  9. #9

    Default

    My clan and I've been playing it since CB and we're also now jamming on Steam/Team Speak. Nice to see everyone else is lovin' it as well.

  10. #10
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    We're starting a clan, any name suggestions?

Similar Threads

  1. ChessConquest - official discussion thread
    By Solitude in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 690
    Last Post: 23-03-2014, 03:59 PM
  2. Hawken - Official Thread.
    By Glordit in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 17-02-2014, 09:02 PM
  3. Hawken - Official Thread.
    By Glordit in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 07:23 PM
  4. Official HomeFront Discussion Thread
    By to0kenZA in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 01:01 PM
  5. The Official Dungeons and Dragons Thread!
    By smokey in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 28-05-2009, 05:46 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •