Page 1 of 97 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Warframe: Official Thread

Cool Warframe: Official Thread

Well looks like beta is over and Warframe made it's way onto Steam, so I thought I'd make an official thread for this (IMO) quite brilliant little game

WARFRAME

It is one of the better free MMO's I've played in quite a while.

ENJOY!

Name:  Excalibur_Wallpaper.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  261.2 KB

EDIT: Seems it's still in Open Beta phase
    Last edited by Jan; 26-09-2017 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Fixed the image

I've clocked over 20 hours in this game now and I am liking every minute of it. Arguably the best F2P game iv played. The game is best played with squad mates who know what they are doing. Anyone looking to get into the game invite me and ill give you hand. My name: J4vik

Quote Originally Posted by Ry0kaZA View Post
    I've clocked over 20 hours in this game now and I am liking every minute of it. Arguably the best F2P game iv played. The game is best played with squad mates who know what they are doing. Anyone looking to get into the game invite me and ill give you hand. My name: J4vik
    yup! busy getting a squad together for the weekend, but it's mostly new players so most will be rank 0 & rank 1

can setup a Teamspeak channel as well

We have a bunch of ppl who love it and are level 30 already I think.

But while I think its pretty decent and have loads of potential I can't see myself being lured by hunting for upgrades and items 2 much. If you the kind of player who wants and needs that next upgrade (weapon or cards etc in this case) and need to keep playing that 30 minutes later to get it then you'll love it.

Pretty much all looks the same to me and some nasty bugs preventing me from using my sword properly.
    "All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope" - Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    yup! busy getting a squad together for the weekend, but it's mostly new players so most will be rank 0 & rank 1

can setup a Teamspeak channel as well
    Im happy helping out new players and Teamspeak will be really handy, considering how crappy the in game voice chat is atm.
    Last edited by Ry0kaZA; 03-04-2013 at 09:36 AM. Reason: spelling errors

Im happy helping out new players and Teamspeak will be really handy, considering how crappy the in game voice chat is atm.
    yeah I didn't even bother trying the ingame voice chat

I've clocked about 7 hours now and just reached Rank 1. leveling takes A LOT of work and time in that game, but the whole weapon/warframe leveling and modding dynamic kinda makes up for it. and the fusion is quite interesting as well

Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    yeah I didn't even bother trying the ingame voice chat

I've clocked about 7 hours now and just reached Rank 1. leveling takes A LOT of work and time in that game, but the whole weapon/warframe leveling and modding dynamic kinda makes up for it. and the fusion is quite interesting as well
    It really does take a long time to to rank up, im roughly 25 hours into the game and im only little over half way to rank 3. One thing you need to take note of with the modding is to make sure you done fuse a stronger mod into a weaker mod of the same type. The fused mod will take on the properties of the weaker mod. This is something they really need to fix. I found this out the hard way and so did a few of my buddies.

It really does take a long time to to rank up, im roughly 25 hours into the game and im only little over half way to rank 3. One thing you need to take note of with the modding is to make sure you done fuse a stronger mod into a weaker mod of the same type. The fused mod will take on the properties of the weaker mod. This is something they really need to fix. I found this out the hard way and so did a few of my buddies.
    haha! yeah I also learned that a bit late by accident

My clan and I've been playing it since CB and we're also now jamming on Steam/Team Speak. Nice to see everyone else is lovin' it as well.

We're starting a clan, any name suggestions?