Page 322 of 322 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322
Results 3,211 to 3,217 of 3217

Thread: Official Battlefield 4 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Reine_Viper View Post
    Hi All,

Having issues with BF4 and playing on a newly installed home network (Wirulink) - single router, 2 gaming pc's.

Seems BF4 does not like single gateway IP addresses for two client PC's? One of the PC's keeps getting booted after 10-15mins with error code: You have lost connection to EA etc. I have not had this with 3G before and I don't want to just buy static IP's if is not really necessary --- I have enough other games to occupy my time with.

The interwebz is littered with "fixes" but it seems it is only temporary / work's for now but not tomorrow. Don't have access to the router (routerboard rb951 series) as I have to work through the ISP, which I don't mind.

Any suggestions?
    you can run one pc though a DNS service. something like what people us for Netflix and Hulu

Quote Originally Posted by Gforced View Post
    you can run one pc though a DNS service. something like what people us for Netflix and Hulu
    Figured there must be another way and my gosh there it was all along. Did a direct ethernet hookup between the machines and shared the internet connection. Voila, it works!

Quote Originally Posted by Reine_Viper View Post
    Figured there must be another way and my gosh there it was all along. Did a direct ethernet hookup between the machines and shared the internet connection. Voila, it works!
    Nice, didn't think that would work since both pc's are still using the same external ip, but I guess windows is working some kinda of magic.
    Glad you got it sorted.

Add me too alientaker. So when are we jamming some bf4 [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION]

Thread revival:
    GOD's NOT DEAD
    Genesis Mining code for discount SkRX43 | Hashflare.io code for discount 13C8CD09

Ah man, BF4 was great.

Love the end,
    Spoiler: show
    YOU WERE PLAYING CALL OF DUTY!!

Gonna stick with BF4, just taking a break for now.
    GOD's NOT DEAD
    Genesis Mining code for discount SkRX43 | Hashflare.io code for discount 13C8CD09