Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Magicka free for limited time on iStore

Default Magicka free for limited time on iStore

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/magi...588720940?mt=8

Normally sells for $1.99, but it is free for a limited time. It looks like an almost carbon copy of the desktop version of the game. It also features cross platform multi-player.

Magicka - Wizards of the Square Tablet: Now you can accidentally set your friends on fire from anywhere!

"Hands down, Magicka: Wizards of the Square Tablet is one of the best action-adventure games I’ve ever played on my iPad." - Gamezebo.com (5/5)

"...probably the most fun I’ve ever had with an iPad." - 148Apps (Editor's Choice - 4.5/5)

"This is 2D brawling taken to the next level and the free-form magic system means you'll always have a novel way to dispatch the goons (and even friends) around you."
    - AppSpy (5/5)

From the publisher that brought you Magicka, it’s more Magicka! Featuring the innovative and dynamic spellcasting system from the critically acclaimed PC hit, Wizards of the Square Tablet brings to your iPad those lovable robed rascals from the popular RPG spoof. Now you can bring them with you wherever you go, in a brand new campaign set before the original tale of Magicka.

Touch, tap, poke, and prod your way through the new campaign by yourself, or “accidentally” obliterate your friends in multiplayer co-op, which supports up to four wizards! Play together with fellow mages across multiple platforms, which may co-exist in the same game session thanks to a twisted union made possible by dark sorcery!

Cast your spells across multiple levels, and unlock new powers unique to the mobile Magicka experience. Experience the humor and chaos of this satirical fantasy world, and don’t worry too much if your tablet isn't exactly a square!

Features:
    * Combine elements to create thousands of spell combinations
    * All-new campaign for single or multiplayer
    * Cross-platform co-op
    * 4-player mayhem with many “accidental” team-kills
    * New items and powers unique to the iPad
    * Spend hours touching a representation of yourself
    When an anti-piracy method is affecting the game for people who legitimately bought it and causing other people not to buy the game, there is obviously something wrong with it!

brilliant, will look at this as soon as I get home, thanks
    “Well, if you see anything crawl out of the sea and try to breathe, you could try telling it not to bother.”

Awesome wish it was on Android

There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pooky View Post
    Awesome wish it was on Android
    It's not free, but it is there. link

Loved this game for its 2 player battle royals, as far as single player, hmm I don't think so...
    contact me if you are in Cape Town and looking for PC Hardware at very competitive pricing. We also do web and graphic design.

Thanks for that! Grabbed quick, I was looking at it earlier in the week and wasnt sure if it was worth the money or not, so freebie is good!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Thanks for that! Grabbed quick, I was looking at it earlier in the week and wasnt sure if it was worth the money or not, so freebie is good!
    No problem, I haven't played it yet on the tablet. But it's one of my favourite games on PC, so I trust that it will be good!
    When an anti-piracy method is affecting the game for people who legitimately bought it and causing other people not to buy the game, there is obviously something wrong with it!

I just tested it out, I like it

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    I just tested it out, I like it
    How does it differ from the PC version? Do tell!

Sorry Wyzak got dragged into cleaning paper archives again. I havent played much, just the tutorial, very similar to the pc version from what I can remember. It is also rather easy to play, no weird finger combinations so its definately gonna get some play time from me.