Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: BT Games, Jack of all trades (master of none)

Default BT Games, Jack of all trades (master of none)

so BT's selling celphones on vodacom contracts as well now.... they can't even give half decent gaming customer service, can't imagine what a nightmare it'll be trying to buy a phone from the tits

To me it looks like you get a R250 BT Games voucher when you get that specific contract, it even says visit a Vodacom 4U store (in Gauteng) now. Don't see how you can conclude that BT Games now sell cellphones from that image.

Assassin of Accountants Ike_009's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    To me it looks like you get a R250 BT Games voucher when you get that specific contract, it even says visit a Vodacom 4U store (in Gauteng) now. Don't see how you can conclude that BT Games now sell cellphones from that image.
    Unless bt games has gotten over copyright infringements, I'm also seeing a Vodacom ad
    My ignore list: n/a

Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    EVERYONE sells cell phones these days... E V E R Y O N E!

Plus BT gets kickbacks on the contract and whenever that sim card is loaded with airtime they get a cut too.

I typed a long reply here that I deleted now after noticing that BT do actually advertise this deal in their own newsletter, but that still doesn't mean that they are now going to start offering these contracts in their stores. They obviously have some kind of mutually beneficial deal with Vodacom though.

You could also just getting another sim card after spending the voucher. Say what you want about their staff or whatever, but their games are usually cheaper than other brick-and-mortar shops (at least where I live) and they have good specials a lot of the time.
    Last edited by Wlad; 30-05-2013 at 08:12 PM.

BT Games, Jack of all trades (master of none)
    It's been a while since I bought anything from BT. It's been a while since I found anything interesting in their stores. Shopping online is just so much more convenient and hassle free. I know what I am getting and exactly when I am getting it.

I've been to worse places than BT Games. Their selection isn't bad for brick and mortar, but obviously Steam is better. I like GOG too.

Quote Originally Posted by MissileToe View Post
    I've been to worse places than BT Games. Their selection isn't bad for brick and mortar, but obviously Steam is better. I like GOG too.
    They are actually better than the game shops in Pietermaritzburg, but I find Toysrus are better sometimes with getting the game on release date compared to BT games like when I got Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon Gates Of Infinity which I preordered long ago with Bt Games they never had stock on release day and only got it a week after so went and bought it from Toysrus instead.

Wish they would have their stock on release day.

Ichigo Ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo View Post
    They are actually better than the game shops in Pietermaritzburg, but I find Toysrus are better sometimes with getting the game on release date compared to BT games like when I got Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon Gates Of Infinity which I preordered long ago with Bt Games they never had stock on release day and only got it a week after so went and bought it from Toysrus instead.

Wish they would have their stock on release day.
    BT Games, Incredible Connection and Look & Listen have the best selection where I am in CT. I don't bother with most of the other stores.

Quote Originally Posted by MissileToe View Post
    BT Games, Incredible Connection and Look & Listen have the best selection where I am in CT. I don't bother with most of the other stores.
    Least they close to you I have to travel an hour to Durban wish they had proper branches in PMB

Every single shop in PMB gets games like a month or more after release except for CNA dont get why since its close to Durban so shouldnt they get it around the same time .

Ichigo Ftw