Page 107 of 213 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2121

Thread: Online specials: Steam, Greenman Gaming, GamersGate, etc

Quote Originally Posted by The-1 View Post
    Thanks for sharing.

On a side note, BF4 Premium is on sale: http://www.takealot.com/gaming/battl...d-rom,31895977
    To be honest, for the longest time I put up with the BF4 issues, I even told ppl to look through the bugs, enjoy the game, but recently, the last month, I havent been able to play, first the game all of a sudden from the last patch runs at ~15fps. Then I got tried Win 8 and it works better, but now, when I join a server, even though my ping is around 50, I'll play for a munite then just get stuck in a single spot. The world moves around me, ppl can kill me, but I do nothing. Even if I shoot off a round, it does register, clip size stays full. I'm not even bothering anymore with it and just after a bought BF4 Premium at full, screw this piece of crap.

Cubicity is temporarily free on Desura at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    Thanks mottamort, quite a mission to get the key, but it worked out in the end.
    When an anti-piracy method is affecting the game for people who legitimately bought it and causing other people not to buy the game, there is obviously something wrong with it!

Mission how? (i already have an account, so was just enter name and captcha and bingo) Is the registration process overcomplicated? I cant remember.

Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    Mission how? (i already have an account, so was just enter name and captcha and bingo) Is the registration process overcomplicated? I cant remember.
    Create account, change password from email link, log into steamcommunity, authorise indiegala to activate keys on steam account, go back to indiegala site, redeem on steam etc :P
    When an anti-piracy method is affecting the game for people who legitimately bought it and causing other people not to buy the game, there is obviously something wrong with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyzak View Post
    Create account, change password from email link, log into steamcommunity, authorise indiegala to activate keys on steam account, go back to indiegala site, redeem on steam etc :P
    Must.....suppress.....urge.....to reply.....just......for....the sake.....of replying!

...dammit

Pid is available for free. You need a Facebook account to like their page, and you have to sign up for the Bundlestars newsletter with a valid email address in order to receive a Steam key.

Is it just me or does Origin display the price in $ instead of Rand?

Finally Have An Avatar And Signature! Kwaai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VirtualForce View Post
    Is it just me or does Origin display the price in $ instead of Rand?
    Mine displays in Rand. Is your regional settings set to South Africa?