You should join our great gaming community

Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyGaming newsletter


Page 212 of 213 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2121

Thread: Online specials: Steam, Greenman Gaming, GamersGate, etc

  1. #2111
    Graal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Trophies Save the date

    Default

    I got The Book of Desires. I almost feel insulted. Whoever wants it is welcome to it:

    LTD25-VAX87-PJF6W

    I'm no fan of hidden object games.
    0
     

  2. #2112
    FarligOpptreden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Centurion
    Posts
    3,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete.

    Default

    Yup, I thought they'd be dishing out shovelware as gifts. I gambled once on their "bundles" and got 5 crap games - except Dirt Showdown which I already owned.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--
    0
     

  3. #2113

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

    Default

    I took the key, thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    0
     

  4. #2114
    Khaleesi Wyvern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    22,677
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! Threadkiller - Got the last word in.
    Trophies MyGaming Champion Vanguard

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graal View Post
    I got The Book of Desires. I almost feel insulted. Whoever wants it is welcome to it:

    LTD25-VAX87-PJF6W

    I'm no fan of hidden object games.
    Dammit I missed this, I need them for my mum
    0
     

  5. #2115

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

    Default

    You can pick up that free game again from Greenman Gaming


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    0
     

  6. #2116

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

    Default

    Got "Corporate Lifestyle Simulator"


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    0
     

  7. #2117

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,394
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dane Smith View Post
    Got "Corporate Lifestyle Simulator"


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    At first I was intrigued. After watching the trailer i think i might flunk psych testing if I play that too much.
    #hashtag #anotherhashtag #bonushashtag
    0
     

  8. #2118

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HavocXphere View Post
    At first I was intrigued. After watching the trailer i think i might flunk psych testing if I play that too much.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    0
     

  9. #2119
    ViperGTI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Centurion
    Posts
    2,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge

    Default

    Gamersgate has their Summer sale on. Haven't looked in detail but Ubisoft is all over the place.

    Maybe someone can give some recommendations on these:

    Assassin's Creed Syndicate
    Is it worth the 55% off price (R400 for Gold edition) or should I wait longer? After being burned by Unity, I'm very skeptical when it comes to Assassin's Creed games. Is the DLC worth the extra R170 for the Gold edition?

    Far Cry 3 and Far Cry 4
    Has anybody tried the co-op? Is it just a few missions or can you play most of the story in co-op? Is it worth getting the Gold edition?

    No guts, no glory, no brain, same story.
    0
     

  10. #2120
    BeoTeK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Firelink Shrine
    Posts
    11,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    657 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards Member of the Year - Voted by the community.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperGTI View Post
    Gamersgate has their Summer sale on. Haven't looked in detail but Ubisoft is all over the place.

    Maybe someone can give some recommendations on these:

    Assassin's Creed Syndicate
    Is it worth the 55% off price (R400 for Gold edition) or should I wait longer? After being burned by Unity, I'm very skeptical when it comes to Assassin's Creed games. Is the DLC worth the extra R170 for the Gold edition?

    Far Cry 3 and Far Cry 4
    Has anybody tried the co-op? Is it just a few missions or can you play most of the story in co-op? Is it worth getting the Gold edition?
    Assassin's Creed Syndicate
    Yes, if you enjoy the ass creed formulae I think it is. The world design is remarkable.

    Far Cry 4
    I believe you can play majority of the game in co-op if you desire. What you accomplish in your friends game will be completed in yours too (if I remember).
    0
     

Similar Threads

  1. The GamersGate Specials Thread
    By MalicE in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 07-06-2013, 12:28 PM
  2. Steam Holiday sale rounds out online game specials this week
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-12-2012, 12:38 PM
  3. Online gaming specials you should know about
    By Jeremy in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-11-2012, 12:15 PM
  4. GamersGate info and specials
    By Stefan9 in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 23-02-2012, 05:43 PM
  5. Online Specials (Gamersgate, GOG, Impulse Driven, etc.)
    By ViperGTI in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 04:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •