Thread: Why are tech consumers treated like stupid idiots?

Default Why are tech consumers treated like stupid idiots?

Why are tech consumers treated like idiots?

Most companies just don’t seem that concerned that you’re a living, breathing human.

Chain of command works differently in South Africa, while you try to go up they try to send you down low as possible.

This is definetly how feel about some of the shyte service served up to South African consumers.

We had bad and good service today while out getting a few supplies. Bad service and attitude at Mr Price. Outstanding service, good humour and make-you-want-to-go-shop-there-again service at Woolworths. I suppose it comes down to the training and quality of the person providing the service.

Quote Originally Posted by McT View Post

This is definetly how feel about some of the shyte service served up to South African consumers.
    I consistently wait longer than that at Cell C Tygervalley. I had nothing on hand to write with though, unless I slashed my wrists open.

Isn't being stupid the same as being an idiot? Kinda like saying that's a dead corpse.

Quote Originally Posted by McT View Post
    We had bad and good service today while out getting a few supplies. Bad service and attitude at Mr Price. Outstanding service, good humour and make-you-want-to-go-shop-there-again service at Woolworths. I suppose it comes down to the training and quality of the person providing the service.
    Everytime I go to woolworths food theres only 1 till open and a queue going out the door (they have like 10 tills) and end up going to Checkers instead to buy my stuff.

Ichigo Ftw