Page 1 of 129 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: The official Witcher 3 thread

Default The official Witcher 3 thread

Debut gameplay trailer:

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - The beginning

Looks fucking awesome!!! I cannot wait!

Finally Have An Avatar And Signature! Kwaai's Avatar

Does this story follow from the second? Haven't played past the tutorial on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwaai View Post
    Does this story follow from the second? Haven't played past the tutorial on that one.
    It better
    Yeah, it should, although it might take place a couple of months after the events of TW2.

The good thing about this game (even though sadly it will be the last), is that because of all the choices in the game, there should be lots of replayability. Witcher 2 alone had at least 10 different endings depending on choices.
    This is probably my most anticipated game now.

No guts, no glory, no brain, same story.

Quote Originally Posted by ViperGTI View Post
    It better
    Yeah, it should, although it might take place a couple of months after the events of TW2.

The good thing about this game (even though sadly it will be the last), is that because of all the choices in the game, there should be lots of replayability. Witcher 2 alone had at least 10 different endings depending on choices.
    This is probably my most anticipated game now.
    Ah that sounds awesome thanks, think I'll get started on Witcher 2 then

Quote Originally Posted by Kwaai View Post
    Ah that sounds awesome thanks, think I'll get started on Witcher 2 then
    You might want to hold that thought for just a little while.

Flash, who is known in The Witcher modding community for his excellent mod for The Witcher (1) and who is now working on The Witcher 3 at CDPR will release his combat rebalance mod for The Witcher 2 on the 20th of this month. Download should be about 2GB.

Changelog for mod can be found here.

It looks like this mod will change the game quite a bit and I know I'm starting another playthrough as soon as it releases.
    Last edited by Wlad; 15-06-2013 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post

Flash, who is known in The Witcher modding community for his excellent mod for The Witcher (1) and who is now working on The Witcher 3 at CDPR will release his combat rebalance mod for The Witcher 2 on the 20th of this month. Download should be about 2GB.

It looks like this mod will change the game quite a bit and I know I'm starting another playthrough as soon as it releases.
    Thanks, I started witcher 2 but haven't played that far, seems like a game that's pretty in depth.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooky View Post

Thanks, I started witcher 2 but haven't played that far, seems like a game that's pretty in depth.
    If you haven't played far yet and plan on using this mod I would suggest you don't play any further and rather start a new game when the mod releaes. I read on the CDPR forums that the mod should work with your savegames, but because of all the changes it is recommended to start a new game to prevent the mod from messing up your character development etc.

If you haven't played far yet and plan on using this mod I would suggest you don't play any further and rather start a new game when the mod releaes. I read on the CDPR forums that the mod should work with your savegames, but because of all the changes it is recommended to start a new game to prevent the mod from messing up your character development etc.
    Thanks I'm not very far at all, not quite sure what the mod does (I hope it doesn't make it harder) but I think I will try it out.

Awesome thanks man, just installed the game earlier today . Guess I'll wait for that.