Thread: Forza Motorsport 5 revives Autovista mode as Forza Vista, works on every vehicle

Default Forza Motorsport 5 revives Autovista mode as Forza Vista, works on every vehicle

Forza 4 gave automotive enthusiasts an extra level of immersive eye-candy with its Autovista mode, which allowed players to explore hyper-realistic, ultra-detailed renders of cars in a virtual showroom while listening to the soothing sounds of Jeremy Clarkson's narration. Absent from Forza Horizon, the interactive exhibit returns in Forza Motorsport 5, albeit with a new name, new functionality and a lot more cars.

"In Forza Motorsport 5, every single car can be explored in Forza Vista," Turn 10 design lead Bill Giese told us during a behind-closed-doors demonstration at E3. While a specific number was not given, Giese said Forza 5's list of available automobiles will be "massive" and contain "hundreds of cars," which is quite a bit more than the 24 vehicles supported by Forza 4's Autovista mode.

Additionally, Forza Vista allows the player to find and apply paint designs from the cloud, which means you can get extremely up close and personal with your Aventador's sick new coat of matte pink before you ever take it onto the track.

source

There's just no words for how stunning that game looks.

Now that's what I like to hear.
    DAMN! That car is sexy! Looks so damn photo-realistic!

I wish I can get that game when it launches. Now that the xbox is not coming at launch to SA. I still remain a loyal Forza fan though

They don't have the storefront or auction house in this game.

I love the game but I am scared that having autovista mode for all the cars will reduce the number of cars.
    Tips for travellers to Thailand: www.thailandtips.co.za