Page 130 of 721 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 630 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 7201

Thread: MyGaming Steam Community Giveaways

There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Imp_ZA View Post
    Just a little reminder to anyone who still wants to enter I think Eugene needs some completion

Also, any news about the double posting bug?
    I really don't need completion, very happy with things the way they are now.

They are working on the double post problem, sounds like it's a complicated issue.

If you didnt make it 30.01 I'd be able to join, Im cheap and have only given away "bundle" games (and apparently Metro 2033 ALSO counted as such). Meh

One day when I earn a decent paycheck I'll be able to buy my own games AND extra to give away...but not today

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post

They are working on the double post problem, sounds like it's a complicated issue.
    Dammit, I was hoping you didn't see that...let's just pretend this never happened

/checks current post vigorously for any typos.

Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    If you didnt make it 30.01 I'd be able to join, Im cheap and have only given away "bundle" games (and apparently Metro 2033 ALSO counted as such). Meh

One day when I earn a decent paycheck I'll be able to buy my own games AND extra to give away...but not today
    Yea, I made it 30.01 to give back to the members who have given away some more expensive things. Also because I've won two non-bundle games in the last few weeks, and needed something better than a bundle game to giveaway.
    Last edited by The_Imp_ZA; 02-11-2013 at 09:14 PM.

Just a little reminder to anyone who still wants to enter I think Eugene needs some competition
    Also, any news about the double posting bug?
    I tried but the dam winner of my DLC gift don't wanna mark the thing as received

Yea, I made it 30.01 to give back to the members who have given away some more expensive things. Also because I've won two non-bundle games in the last few weeks, and needed something better than a bundle game to giveaway.
    I do believe I would qualify.... just Steamgifts think otherwise.... then again if some people (Tydmors, DieGrootHammer and Terak) where to update their gifts I might also come closer

Blood 1c

I am sure Eugene has a hand in it somehow :P
    Last edited by AlphaJohn; 02-11-2013 at 09:23 PM.

I see you made it, much to Eugene's despair

It will be so ironic if you win

I see you made it, much to Eugene's despair

It will be so ironic if you win
    No the joke would be if baasoltman wins... 2 dogs fight over a bone....

Congrats to Eugene for winning Rise of the Triad. I've sent you your key via Steam chat and email
    Last edited by The_Imp_ZA; 03-11-2013 at 02:47 PM.

Congrats to Eugene for winning Rise of the Triad. I've sent you your key via Steam chat and email
    Congrats Eugene

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats Eugene

I was wondering if it was on my side. I get a double post every time I post so was worried that it's because I'm logged into MyGaming on my phone and laptop.

- - - Updated - - -

I was wondering if it was on my side. I get a double post every time I post so was worried that it's because I'm logged into MyGaming on my phone and laptop.