Page 618 of 721 FirstFirst ... 118 518 568 608 616 617 618 619 620 628 668 718 ... LastLast
Results 6,171 to 6,180 of 7201

Thread: MyGaming Steam Community Giveaways

GRID marked as received

Thanks [MENTION=17]MetalSoup[/MENTION]

I present Payday 2 and its lamer cousin!

Thanks MetalSoup for dirt showdown.
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!

Couple more hours on these 3:

STAR WARS Starfighter

KickBeat Steam Edition

GRID

“You will know the good from the bad when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
    ~ Jedi Master Yoda ~

Congrats [MENTION=4924]Wyzak[/MENTION] winner of KickBeat Steam Edition and [MENTION=12607]mottamort[/MENTION] winner of Grid.

Have sent keys via SteamGifts. Please let me know if there any issues. Also realised that I've set the Star Wars: Starfighter GA to expire one day later, so y'all have until midday tomorrow to try grab that one. Once these 3 have been received I'll get another couple up.

“You will know the good from the bad when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
    ~ Jedi Master Yoda ~

Congratz [MENTION=7799]AlienTaker[/MENTION] for winning GT Legends.
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!

Quote Originally Posted by GregRedd View Post
    Congrats [MENTION=4924]Wyzak[/MENTION] winner of KickBeat Steam Edition and [MENTION=12607]mottamort[/MENTION] winner of Grid.

Have sent keys via SteamGifts. Please let me know if there any issues. Also realised that I've set the Star Wars: Starfighter GA to expire one day later, so y'all have until midday tomorrow to try grab that one. Once these 3 have been received I'll get another couple up.
    Uh hey, "the product code you've entered has already been activated by an existing Steam account, and is therefore invalid. Your activation of Grid has not been completed"

I sent an email to the owner of the account

Quote Originally Posted by GregRedd View Post

Sweet, thank you very much GregRedd! I have confirmed receipt.
    When an anti-piracy method is affecting the game for people who legitimately bought it and causing other people not to buy the game, there is obviously something wrong with it!

Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    Uh hey, "the product code you've entered has already been activated by an existing Steam account, and is therefore invalid. Your activation of Grid has not been completed"

I sent an email to the owner of the account
    Bugger. Knew that last beer at yesterday's braai was one too many. Sorry Motta. I got the email you sent, so presumably I tried to give you my copy of Grid. I'm a chop. Have resent the (I hope!) correct key again via SteamGifts, and PMed it to you here as well in case you see this first. Please try it again.

~ Jedi Master Yoda ~