Page 625 of 721 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 623 624 625 626 627 635 675 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,250 of 7201

Thread: MyGaming Steam Community Giveaways

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    That's impressive! And wow you've entered a lot of times!
    Thanks I enter a lot of public give-aways if they have below a certain amount of entries.
    When an anti-piracy method is affecting the game for people who legitimately bought it and causing other people not to buy the game, there is obviously something wrong with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyzak View Post
    ....if they have below a certain amount of entries.
    On this point, any thoughts on how we can get more eyeballs onto these, and some of the other community-building threads and topics? I've noticed a number of names commenting on main site articles that I never see in the forums, so get the feeling that there are MyG visitors who never venture into these parts.

I'm not sure if it's even possible, but if it is, maybe [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] would consider adding some sort of sidebar widget to the main site with links to some of the more community-focused threads?

I can think of four off the top of my head that could do with more attention from site visitors: this Steam Giveaways thread, the Discord Server thread, the MyG Virtual LAN Events thread, and (temporarily) the Forum Member of the Year poll thread.

“You will know the good from the bad when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
    ~ Jedi Master Yoda ~

Quote Originally Posted by GregRedd View Post
    On this point, any thoughts on how we can get more eyeballs onto these, and some of the other community-building threads and topics?
    Thanks for the suggestion. I've copied your post to the forum suggestion thread and answered it there. If there's any discussion I don't want this thread to be derailed.

Link: http://mygaming.co.za/forum/showthre...=1#post1187021
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Top work, thanks Jan!

“You will know the good from the bad when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
    ~ Jedi Master Yoda ~

Default Winners! Winners! Get your winners here!

Got three winners for my GAs that ended today:

Winner of the Star Wars: Dark Forces mini bundle is SirDieALot

Winner of the Operation Flashpoint mini bundle is B1naryBlaz3

Winner of Dirt 3 Complete Edition is dampi256

Unfortunately I can't find any of those Steam usernames on the Community list so can't PM the winners. Have sent codes via email to the addresses listed on Steam Gifts. If I missed your name on there, sorry. If it's not on there or changed, maybe drop Blazzok a note to make things easier to @mention and PM you when you win again.

Please let me know if there are any issues with the codes so I can sort it out ASAP. If not, remember to mark the GA as Received on Steam Gifts so that I can set up a couple more GAs. I have a few more goodies to giveaway in the week before Christmas.

~ Jedi Master Yoda ~

[MENTION=15883]GregRedd[/MENTION] shot dude, received and marked as such thanks

Thanx for the GA Dochie, marked

Quote Originally Posted by GregRedd View Post
    Got three winners for my GAs that ended today:

Winner of the Star Wars: Dark Forces mini bundle is SirDieALot

Winner of the Operation Flashpoint mini bundle is B1naryBlaz3

Winner of Dirt 3 Complete Edition is dampi256

Unfortunately I can't find any of those Steam usernames on the Community list so can't PM the winners. Have sent codes via email to the addresses listed on Steam Gifts. If I missed your name on there, sorry. If it's not on there or changed, maybe drop Blazzok a note to make things easier to @mention and PM you when you win again.

Please let me know if there are any issues with the codes so I can sort it out ASAP. If not, remember to mark the GA as Received on Steam Gifts so that I can set up a couple more GAs. I have a few more goodies to giveaway in the week before Christmas.
    thanks [MENTION=15883]GregRedd[/MENTION] Marked received

I am SirDieALot here

Quote Originally Posted by Weasley View Post
    thanks [MENTION=15883]GregRedd[/MENTION] Marked received

I am SirDieALot here
    Most excellent!

~ Jedi Master Yoda ~

Ok, new at this...

GOD's NOT DEAD
    Genesis Mining code for discount SkRX43 | Hashflare.io code for discount 13C8CD09