Page 666 of 721 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 664 665 666 667 668 676 716 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,660 of 7201

Thread: MyGaming Steam Community Giveaways

  1. #6651
    Will lift for boobs! Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    3,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Sheesh man, is everything alright?
    Yeah yeah. Had an operation to fix my deviated septum last year. As I get horribly sick from it and sleep apnea and and and. But the doctors messed up terribly and had to go in and get it fixed :/ Kak sore as they had to break my nose again

  2. #6652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    Yeah yeah. Had an operation to fix my deviated septum last year. As I get horribly sick from it and sleep apnea and and and. But the doctors messed up terribly and had to go in and get it fixed :/ Kak sore as they had to break my nose again
    That sucks. I'm glad that you are alright though. And sorry, I'l stop derailing the thread now. Will create a new giveaway tomorrow.

  3. #6653

    Default

    Quick... make a post to get off this page!

  4. #6654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Quick... make a post to get off this page!
    No, I refuse

  5. #6655
    Bargain Hunter mottamort's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    East London
    Posts
    3,470

    Default

    so you had a nose job....kids these days and all their "ailments"



    yea, i'm an asshole, but im a friendly asshole hehehe

  6. #6656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    yea, i'm an asshole, but im a friendly asshole hehehe
    Makes me think of this Not Quite safe for all environments video


  7. #6657

    Default

    This Page is the Devil

  8. #6658

    Default

    Been away for a while so i'll come back baring gifts.

    I have some keys for the following who wants what?
    AVENCAST
    VELVET ASSASSIN
    ASTEROID BOUNTY HUNTER
    VERTICAL DROP HEROES Taken
    COBI TREASURE DELUXE
    Last edited by AlienTaker; 03-06-2016 at 09:22 PM.

  9. #6659
    Finally Have An Avatar And Signature! Kwaai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlienTaker View Post
    Been away for a while so i'll come back baring gifts.

    I have some keys for the following who wants what?
    AVENCAST
    VELVET ASSASSIN
    ASTEROID BOUNTY HUNTER
    VERTICAL DROP HEROES
    COBI TREASURE DELUXE
    Could I get vertical drop heroes?

    Sent from my m2 note using Tapatalk

  10. #6660

    Default

    Sure will pm u the key

Similar Threads

  1. MyGaming Origin Community
    By XeroS1x in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 243
    Last Post: 19-03-2017, 08:55 PM
  2. MyGaming Steam Community
    By OmegaFenix in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 815
    Last Post: 12-08-2016, 11:05 AM
  3. The exclusive MyGaming Steam Community group.
    By MetalSoup in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 496
    Last Post: 20-01-2014, 02:23 PM
  4. MyGaming community's favourite game ever
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30-10-2012, 02:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •