Page 675 of 721 FirstFirst ... 175 575 625 665 673 674 675 676 677 685 ... LastLast
Results 6,741 to 6,750 of 7201

Thread: MyGaming Steam Community Giveaways

For the Rockers in the forum...

It's been a while since I gave something away in this thread which is probably why I was removed from the group. Could I please ask for an invite so I can create a giveaway?

Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    It's been a while since I gave something away in this thread which is probably why I was removed from the group. Could I please ask for an invite so I can create a giveaway?
    Sorry Xiphan but you'll have to be a bit more active to be included in the community group. Keep posting often and then ask again.

Just glad i wasnt removed while i was out of action, i still have those bundle keys a bit back in the thread if someone still wants them. Just pm me.

I'm no longer active enough on the forum so please feel free to remove me.
    When an anti-piracy method is affecting the game for people who legitimately bought it and causing other people not to buy the game, there is obviously something wrong with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyzak View Post
    I'm no longer active enough on the forum so please feel free to remove me.
    Nobody has been removed since the last big occasion when there were fights and whatnot. I'm sure you remember that. If people only realise it now then it shows you how long ago they were actually active.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Nobody has been removed since the last big occasion when there were fights and whatnot. I'm sure you remember that. If people only realise it now then it shows you how long ago they were actually active.
    If that has been agreed to then I'm happy with it, but I don't want to have some sort of fight immunity as that would be unfair. I am no longer very active and I don't see that changing.
    When an anti-piracy method is affecting the game for people who legitimately bought it and causing other people not to buy the game, there is obviously something wrong with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyzak View Post
    If that has been agreed to then I'm happy with it, but I don't want to have some sort of fight immunity as that would be unfair. I am no longer very active and I don't see that changing.
    Nope, we haven't been removing anyone. Also don't be a douche. Be active.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Sorry Xiphan but you'll have to be a bit more active to be included in the community group. Keep posting often and then ask again.
    The thing is I am on the list over here, and I have previously given away things in this very thread. While I could always spam my way up to what you would deem an acceptable level of activity, I would prefer to post when I actually have something meaningful to contribute. Like the stuff in my inventory which I want to give-away!

Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    The thing is I am on the list over here, and I have previously given away things in this very thread. While I could always spam my way up to what you would deem an acceptable level of activity, I would prefer to post when I actually have something meaningful to contribute. Like the stuff in my inventory which I want to give-away!
    Okay, I'm adding you. It does look like you've been relatively active over the last while. But you'll have to create 2 threads in the next 2 weeks.