Page 680 of 721 FirstFirst ... 180 580 630 670 678 679 680 681 682 690 ... LastLast
Results 6,791 to 6,800 of 7201

Thread: MyGaming Steam Community Giveaways

  1. #6791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoFish View Post
    WHoa, these were awesome back in the day
    Yep altho they where not my all time favourites so hence the give away

  2. #6792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    Oh and before I forget here is another giveaway coming at your faces!

    And the winner is [MENTION=2060]oltman[/MENTION]! Congrats man. Just PM me to confirm if your email address on Steam Gifts is correct and I'll send your gift through.

  3. #6793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    And the winner is [MENTION=2060]oltman[/MENTION]! Congrats man. Just PM me to confirm if your email address on Steam Gifts is correct and I'll send your gift through.
    NOOooOOOoo!!! only saw this comp now and have had eye on SotSR for ages

  4. #6794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
    NOOooOOOoo!!! only saw this comp now and have had eye on SotSR for ages
    While I did let the give-away run for an entire week I forgot to bump it near the end. Sorry man.

  5. #6795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    And the winner is [MENTION=2060]oltman[/MENTION]! Congrats man. Just PM me to confirm if your email address on Steam Gifts is correct and I'll send your gift through.
    Awesome! Thank you SOOO much!

  6. #6796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post

    Woohoo!

    Thanks Wyv! I won both of them.

    I don't know when I'll get to playing them but my wifey will definitely give them a go.

  7. #6797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Woohoo!

    Thanks Wyv! I won both of them.

    I don't know when I'll get to playing them but my wifey will definitely give them a go.
    Yay soli! I will pm the codes to you now

  8. #6798

    Default

    Can we sticky this thread, since the pc and the console sub forums merged I keep losing it. Tx

  9. #6799

    Default

    Congrats [MENTION=15883]GregRedd[/MENTION] you can claim your game.

  10. #6800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gforced View Post
    Can we sticky this thread, since the pc and the console sub forums merged I keep losing it. Tx
    It has been unstickied because it wasn't used that much. There was a um thread or something about it. Or posts here? I can't remember.

Similar Threads

  1. MyGaming Origin Community
    By XeroS1x in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 243
    Last Post: 19-03-2017, 08:55 PM
  2. MyGaming Steam Community
    By OmegaFenix in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 815
    Last Post: 12-08-2016, 11:05 AM
  3. The exclusive MyGaming Steam Community group.
    By MetalSoup in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 496
    Last Post: 20-01-2014, 02:23 PM
  4. MyGaming community's favourite game ever
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30-10-2012, 02:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •